The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Deckless! :: Gordon Bean's ENTOURAGE (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
gkfreed
View Profile
Special user
533 Posts

Profile of gkfreed
Quote:
On Apr 21, 2024, LeoTheJet wrote:
Looks decent. Hadn’t heard of it before this rerelease. I just always find myself wondering if the correct choice out of four options is really that magical. I think I’ll stick with twisted sisters.

Just for the record, this is way better than a "1 out of 4". It is 1 out of 16, there is no equivoque (and it can be repeated). Not for everyone, but it replaced B'wave for me years ago. Just my 2 cents.

Best, Gary
BeePM
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of BeePM
Also hadn't heard of this one before, love the look of this, seems a great alternative to B'wave which I love performing.

Already out of stock at Monster Magic, grrr will have to be patient and feed my packet trick addiction when its back in.
Stu Montgomery
View Profile
Veteran user
St Petersburg FL
356 Posts

Profile of Stu Montgomery
Received mine today from Vanishing. Very much a packet effect man, this is going straight into my EDC as a alternative to B'wave and sit alongside Odd Quad. It's a refreshing effect (after being unavailable so long), with great audience interaction potential.
"Round about what is, lies a whole mysterious world of might be" Longfellow.