The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: Who's your favourite Thread magician? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Vibono Magic
View Profile
Special user
Växjö,Sweden
647 Posts

Profile of Vibono Magic
Finn Jon all the way. The threed work in his lecture is great using elastic IT.
Vibono Mirage
Magic entertainer and Balloon artist
orbit17
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of orbit17
This was a good question - I have only ever read works by John LeClaire - but now, it looks like I have to get hold of some Finn Jon material too
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24317 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Bruno Hennig and Ralf Wichmann-Braco are two of the most important figures in the art.

Hennig basically invented the LeClair Animator, and Braco published the first really scientific treatise on the subject. It has still never been properly translated.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Bill,

Are you talking about the book, "The Invisible Thread Manual", by Ralf Wichmann (Breese Books, London 1995)?

I have that, and it includes the Mike Danata's Floating Golden Stick Routine...

Wondering if that's the same one...he first wrote it in 1985, and it was translated ten years later (?)...

Doug
Richard Lucas
View Profile
Special user
TX fornow- MemberMagicCastle'65-'88
737 Posts

Profile of Richard Lucas
After a Quicksearch for "The Banquet Room" I wound up here and thought I was in TBR when up popped a post by BobbyJ with the lucky 13 (posts). That confused me. Am I in TBR? If not how do I get there?
Thanks.

Sorry. I found the Banquet Room at the very bottom of the index - that explains it all.
"The only difference between a Card Cheat and a Magician is that the Magician shows off.".......... Jay Ose 1965

Dicklucas
threadz
View Profile
New user
TN.
37 Posts

Profile of threadz
Ammar
Finn Jon
LeClair
www.xtrememagicshop.com

where the magic is limited only by your Imagination!