The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: Ungimmicked pen thru bill (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Gary Kosnitzky
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Profile of Gary Kosnitzky
Thank you Vinny.
You are one of the most generous magicians I know.
Rediscover a lost art.

www.jadoosmagic.com
cmulrooney
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of cmulrooney
Vinny,
Thank you for sharing. I'm always a fan of impromptu effects with ordinary objects that you might actually have on your person. Effects with borrowed ordinary objects are even more powerful. Thanks again!
Philip Busk
View Profile
Loyal user
229 Posts

Profile of Philip Busk
Looks and sounds great!
Philip Busk
howlinhobbit
View Profile
New user
Seattle, WA
53 Posts

Profile of howlinhobbit
That was sweet!

best part?

I have no idea how it was done!

if you can find it in your heart to have mercy on a "once and future" magician, I'd love to know how that was done.

but if not... still many thanks for a bit of wonder in my morning!
Barry Gitelson
View Profile
Special user
Kona Hawaii
981 Posts

Profile of Barry Gitelson
Just saw this and it does look great. Clueless.
"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." Author: Leo Buscaglia
bostonzero
View Profile
Regular user
Boston, Ma
101 Posts

Profile of bostonzero
I know Daniel Garcia has a great three phase routine with a straw and bill called Void, its off of the Daniel Garcia Project 5 video. He said he knew of a gimmicked version and wanted to come up with a non gimmicked version. It looks super clean and is really easy. The straw gets pushed through the middle of a folded bill, then seems to melt through it sideways (kind of like the video above, but so slow and real looking, then he has a spectator hold one end of the straw and he holds the other end, then wraps the bill around it and the bill gets pulled through the straw. Great for restaurant walk around.