The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Ring String and Ding by Paul Hyland - Workers Corner (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Chris K
View Profile
Inner circle
2545 Posts

Profile of Chris K
Quote:
On 2009-04-04 14:00, gjmagic wrote:
This is true Smile, you live and learn! Some dealers would not have pulled the DVD and continued to market/sell it. As soon as the problem was brought to our attention we immediately sorted it out directly with Bob Miller.

Kind regards,

Gary Jones.

I can't speak for anybody else but I did order the $5 reprint of the routine from Bob Miller and have already integrated a couple elements into my routine (which is based mostly on moves from Ring Leader). Great stuff!

With that being said, doing the right thing goes a long way with me and gjmagic will definitely be on my short list from this point moving forward. Great job!

Lem
matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1527 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
Respect to gary jones and chris congreave
they have done the decent thing as soon as they were aware of the issues mentioned above
moving on.........
whats in store from the corner next gary mate?
cheers!
matt
BobMillerMAGIC!
View Profile
Regular user
MN
107 Posts

Profile of BobMillerMAGIC!
I will be re-releasing my Relentless Ring & String Routine on DVD soon. It has all been re-shot on digital. We're in the final stages now.

Does anyone have a new, unpublished Ring & Sting move that you'd like to share, and get credit for?
My new DVD will have a bonus section of additional moves that aren't part of my routine.
Contributers will get on-screen credit for their original moves, and a free copy of the new DVD.

Please contact me directly at Bob@BobMillerMagic.biz.
PreDate: The NoMem Calendar Trick
http://www.BobMillerMagic.biz
gjmagic
View Profile
Special user
UK
974 Posts

Profile of gjmagic
Quote:
On 2009-04-11 12:26, BobMillerMAGIC! wrote:
I will be re-releasing my Relentless Ring & String Routine on DVD soon. It has all been re-shot on digital. We're in the final stages now.

Does anyone have a new, unpublished Ring & Sting move that you'd like to share, and get credit for?
My new DVD will have a bonus section of additional moves that aren't part of my routine.
Contributers will get on-screen credit for their original moves, and a free copy of the new DVD.

Please contact me directly at Bob@BobMillerMagic.biz.

Good luck with this Bob.

Kind regards,

Gary Jones.
MIMC Gold Star

www.garyjonesmagic.com

gary@garyjonesmagic.com

DVDs/Effects; The Unknown - iCandy - More iCandy 1 & 2 - Dupes - 52 0n 1 Project - 74% Self Working - Flying Tonight - Pocket This - 6 Pack Coins - 6 Pack Cards - Thought Wave - Noted - Duality - Live Lecture Vol 1 - Pseudo Pickpocket - iContact - Shock Twist - Thought of Cards Across Plus - Touched - Colour Diffusion - Look No Hands Wayne Dobson - Automata - Box Pad - No Frills Lecture Notes 1 & 2 - The Ammo - Double Cross - Initial Here - Automata 2 - Black Market - Trick Soup - Automata 3 - Penguin Live Lecture - Upper Hand - Cartoon Capers - At The Table Lecture - Life's a Beach Vol 1 - Life's A Beach Vol 2 - Alas Chris and Jones.