The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The workshop :: Paint for Mak Strat-O-Sphere (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
IDOTRIX
View Profile
Elite user
Darien,il
467 Posts

Profile of IDOTRIX
I live in Chicago area and we have a large home center here, Menards. Most of their stores carry a wide selection
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Good! I'll be working the convention in Peoria in April. They have a Menard's.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
MikeHMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1007 Posts

Profile of MikeHMagic
Another good way to decorate a prop is with craft foam, they have sheets and shapes.
Gus
Mike "Gus" Harvatt
"Bullwinkle that trick never works."
TRUMPETMAN
View Profile
Special user
Naples, FL
705 Posts

Profile of TRUMPETMAN
Hi Regan...

Did you ever get around to repainting your Strat-O-Sphere ? I have one I want to repaint with a graphic of a traffic light for a safety show. I would be curious to hear how yours came out !

Mark
Mark Pettey
Naples, FL
facebook.com/robbietheringmaster
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5727 Posts

Profile of Regan
Mark, I have not. I have just had too many things going on. I obtained an old vintage Rainbow House and I have been trying to use what little free time I have to restore it.

I am hoping the print smears will remove and I will not have to repaint my Strat-O-Sphere, but I have not even gotten around to that yet. It's not really all that bad, but it bugs me to get a brand new prop like that. I even thought about painting a design that would cover up the sears. Or maybe even using some waterslide decals. Either way would probably require a clearcoat, and that might be problematic too. If I ever do get around to fixing or repainting it, I will try my best to remember and post the details.

Regan
Mister Mystery