The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Polly wants a cracker... :: This kid Rocks! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Steven True
View Profile
Special user
Bonney Lake,WA
765 Posts

Profile of Steven True
Nice work and I can see him doing some great things in the future. Lot of life ahead of him. I really like to see a good dove worker.

Steven
David Boyd
View Profile
Regular user
NYC
197 Posts

Profile of David Boyd
Ha ha.... Thanks TC.

This kids got chops..... really creative! Hope he goes far in whatever he chooses to do!

The color changing balloon is sick. Great job.
Peace
David Boyd

www.myspace.com/harlemmagic
jasanchez
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of jasanchez
What kind a reel is he using to vanish the red silk into his hand? I also seen Eun Geyol Lee use this type a reel it looks like the silk rolls into a small ball. Can anyone direct me where they sale this type of reel.

thanks

Jose
Kyle^Ravin
View Profile
Inner circle
I slammed my head against
1070 Posts

Profile of Kyle^Ravin
Its the silk to ball trick.
TOTALLY MAGIC
View Profile
Elite user
Las Vegas,NV
436 Posts

Profile of TOTALLY MAGIC
He has changed his since this video,
when I saw him he lit the Cage on fire and the doves vanished and then the other cage caught on fire and the doves reappeared.

It was really good.
thurstonlives
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of thurstonlives
This boy is really good.
I'm wondering how he has developed that act since all the magicians and magic shops are hooked with closeup.
The entire act uses a lot of old stuff very well done AND rethinked. I'm actually remembering about the silk fountains with the dove productions... great... The blue color to dove also great and the balloon to dove.
He has also studied a lot his movements full of plastic expression like Frewin, Beretta... the opposite to the old school rigid movements... great future.

D
Kyle^Ravin
View Profile
Inner circle
I slammed my head against
1070 Posts

Profile of Kyle^Ravin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY4mjV_LN0E&feature=related

Here's a video which continues after the act. Looks like he shares the nick knacks of return flight training and shares his love for the animals with the crowd. Plus, the guy with the big head does some silly stuff too...The video ends with a dove from book, a double dove tray and a doves to rabbit. Check it out.
Amyxdove
View Profile
Regular user
Andy Amyx
143 Posts

Profile of Amyxdove
Like some of the moves. Good energy. Not a great ending.
Andy Amyx

www.andyamyx.com
jasanchez
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of jasanchez
It looks like he is using ring neck doves.
Magicdoc88
View Profile
Regular user
194 Posts

Profile of Magicdoc88
Any suggestions on where can one learn the color changing ballon effect?
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7674 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
"Thurstonlives" stated what I was trying to say much clearer than I did. I am glad that I am not the only person that recognized older styles and influences in his act. There is nothing wrong with influences but one has to take it to the next level and get beyond that.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
sly2272
View Profile
Loyal user
256 Posts

Profile of sly2272
The editing makes you sick watching it, good act, it looks like these people live in a cartoon world.