The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! :: FCM Podcast (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Mark005
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of Mark005
Rodney, and everyone really...

You ALL can help, send in a routine. 3 minutes is VERY tight, so script out what you are going to say, but EVERYONE is welcome and asked to send material in.

Wilde tells me he as a great mime bit for the next podcast....
danielluskmagic
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of danielluskmagic
Please remember that we are also looking for constructive feedback. We plan on getting better with each episode. If you have some feedback feel free to post it.
Mark005
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of Mark005
More Faith! More Faith!

She needs to review the Flea!!!
Ethan the emazing
View Profile
Elite user
anywhere but here USA
454 Posts

Profile of Ethan the emazing
UM, the only suggestion I have is to try and get better audio quality from the hosts. I know this can't be helped sometimes, but it always makes a podcast sound better.
Gene "Oz" Oswald
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of Gene
Thanks for the comments Ethan.... we are working on that!

While here in Colorado for the FCm Rocky Mountain 25th annual convention we recorded some new segments... I think you will love them...
Joey Evans
View Profile
Special user
Fort Myers, FL
535 Posts

Profile of Joey Evans
Well, I finally figured out my sound driver problem, so my part should be much clearer!
The Visual Comedy and Magic of Joey Evans

http://www.Evansmagic.com/

The Impossible Has Never Been So Funny!
Gene "Oz" Oswald
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of Gene
Very, very, VERY Cool...

so you got your OCT segment done?
danielluskmagic
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of danielluskmagic
Uhhhhhhh yes?
Gene "Oz" Oswald
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of Gene
I am excited about the interviews this month... this should be a great introduction to spark comments on the forum
Keep the ideas and comments coming
Gene "Oz" Oswald
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of Gene
Well, the OCT issue of the Podcast is out there... let us know what you think!
Kif Anderson
View Profile
FCM forum Staff
1961 - 2012
386 Posts

Profile of Kif Anderson
http://www.themagicpodcast.com

Above is a direct link to the page. Also, if you subscribe, iTunes will send it to you each month automatically.

November's episode is in the works and should be out much earlier in the month than this one was.

><> J
We are not cisterns made for hoarding, we are channels made for sharing. - Billy Graham
<BR>
<BR>Sharing the gospel with Comedy & Illusion www.ozandwilde.com
ChrisG
View Profile
Elite user
Batavia, Ohio
448 Posts

Profile of ChrisG
I listened tonight before church. It was great. The sound was much better also.

I'll be going to the Midwest FCM Convention Friday and Saturday in Indy. Since you had David Laflin this month I'll see if I can get something from Duane for a later date.

Chris
"Consensus is the negation of Leadership"

M. Thatcher
Kif Anderson
View Profile
FCM forum Staff
1961 - 2012
386 Posts

Profile of Kif Anderson
Chris -

Thanks. I believe Daniel will be there as well.

><> J
We are not cisterns made for hoarding, we are channels made for sharing. - Billy Graham
<BR>
Ethan the emazing
View Profile
Elite user
anywhere but here USA
454 Posts

Profile of Ethan the emazing
Bravo! Nice job guys. The sound was SOOOO much better. I can't wait to hear the next episode.
themagiciansapprentice
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1381 Posts

Profile of themagiciansapprentice
Great podcast, I've linked it across to the UK FCM site
Have wand will travel! Performing children's magic in the UK for Winter 2014 and Spring 2015.
Kif Anderson
View Profile
FCM forum Staff
1961 - 2012
386 Posts

Profile of Kif Anderson
Thanks Ethan the emazing and themagiciansapprentice - Thanks for the feedback. We are certainly having fun creating it...and more fun to come.
<BR>
Gene "Oz" Oswald
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of Gene
The group who is working on this is learning hwo to make it better and we are having a good time doing this. We need more input though. Comments, suggestions, submissions...

We would love to have more FCM people invovled.
Kif Anderson
View Profile
FCM forum Staff
1961 - 2012
386 Posts

Profile of Kif Anderson
November's podcast is up...and it can be accessed now at http://www.themagicpodcast.com. This links you to the site and just click on "Podcasts" and search for the month.

The focus of this month’s podcast centers around books on magic that have been of influence to the hosts, (Joey, Daniel, Oz & Wilde). Also discussed is a charity fund raising event that proved to generate quite a bit of publicity for the performers. Pastor Rob Watkins is back with a devotional and Faith Renee starts her own segment called “Kid’s Corner.”

><> J
<BR>
Rodney Palmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1317 Posts

Profile of Rodney Palmer
Great Podcast!!!!! I could not sleep last night and listened to the Podcast around 2 a.m. and it was a very informative podcast. Keep up the GREAT work and I look forward to next month.

Rodney
"Creating Memories That Last A Lifetime"

In order to keep "MAGIC ALIVE" Please become a Mentor to a Young Person.
Kif Anderson
View Profile
FCM forum Staff
1961 - 2012
386 Posts

Profile of Kif Anderson
Merry Christmas everyone!

This months episode includes an interview with Sam Sandler discussing Snow Storm, Golden Top Hat award winners for best new products of 2008, tips for performers on surviving the recession, favorite routines in 2008 from the Christian Conjurer Magazine, Jill Bryan shares, Faith Renee’s Kid’s Corner, and more featuring Joey Brummet, Daniel Lusk, Oz and Wilde.

Also...the first giveaway drawing...

Check it out at http://www.themagicpodcast.com and let us know what you think.
<BR>