The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Live at the jailhouse is up (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Alym Amlani
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1464 Posts

Profile of Alym Amlani
Paid in full.
I can't wait!
Logic Defied
Steve V
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1878 Posts

Profile of Steve V
Ted, serious question. Your production levels are top notch as is the content. Have any of the big companies tried to get you to stop your packaging procedure because the Slydini dvd and now this one are very economic and it kind of puts some others in a bad light. I don't want your prices higher but I bet some out there would like it.
Steve V
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5475 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
I doubt very highly that any of the big guys even know who I am! I think I'm pretty insignificant, don't you?

I'm always looking for ideas...we would like to do a Slydini type project next year so if anyone ahs any ideas I would love to hear about it
Steve V
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1878 Posts

Profile of Steve V
I don't know, my favorite dvd's over the last year or so have all come out of your production company.
Steve V
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5475 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Well thanks, I'm glad you liked them we are trying I can tell you that...i think you will really love this restaurant thing but one never knows....its very different...its open to some critisism but not too much I think...it reminds me of art of 1 ecccept theres magic there and its 6 hours long...but its kind of the same thing...heres how it works kind of thing...i'm hoping everyone who has ro will buy like it a lot....
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Look at Bob Kohler. He was an underground guy that became a first rate producer of DVD's. Kozmo Magic same out of nowhere with just the finest products. Murphy's carry's them. That's a seal of approval.

I don't think this is like opening a store back east and you get a visit from a local "businessman" and you have to shut down.

Koz, just fromt he clips I saw I know everyoen is gonna love this project. This is what was needed: a guide to table hopping with real workers in a real environment.

Chris
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5475 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
I hope so
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Yeah, yeah, Koz makes the best DVDs on the market. Its a given.

What I want to know is when he is going to put that silly camera down and make the loop balls?

Tony
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5475 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Right now! really! and I don't hold the camera! Smile I'm not that talented! but my partner jack is
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
This is going to be great..I'm tellin you guys..this is magic history.
Justin Miller
Majestic12
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
643 Posts

Profile of Majestic12
This is going to be great, another thing on my wish list!

Quote:
On 2006-10-25 07:55, jussy wrote:
This is going to be great..I'm tellin you guys..this is magic history.
Justin Miller

I thought you were leaving magic?
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

I am but I filmed this like 4 months ago.
Just because I am leaving does not mean that projects that have been in the que will be botched..
Justin Miller
Steve V
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1878 Posts

Profile of Steve V
Are you entering the entertaining world of mime?
Steve V
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, OH
1890 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
I cant wait for this set!
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Attention all existing/potential restaraunt magicians..
got to http://www.closeupartist.com for a special announcement regarding this DVD set.
Justin Miller
Tim Trono
View Profile
Inner circle
1114 Posts

Profile of Tim Trono