The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Trick coin trickery :: T.U.C Tango Ultimate Coin (48 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..16..29..42..55..64~65~66~67~68..72~73~74 [Next]
funsway
View Profile
Eternal Order
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
10001 Posts

Profile of funsway
Quote:
On Apr 30, 2016, mh1001 wrote:
I haven't yet bougt a TUC (I hesitate between half dollar TUC and C/S TUC). But out of curiosity, what would happen if I use the Raven (or Event Horizon) on the TUC ? Only the shell is attracted to the Raven or the insert+shell ?

It transports as a unit unless you orchestrate it otherwise. Several TUC can be stacked and transported/stored together
on a hidden body mag or an extraction device. The Leaf does not "fall out"or even "shake out" -- it is split/separated by several maneuvers of the thumb or fingers to release.

You can toss it, drop it or idle it away as a unit, then immediately handle as two separate coins as needed. The C/S TUC has limited application -- great if you do a lot of C/S work,
while the standard TUC allows for dozens of effects not possible with the C/S version. I recommend getting the Regular first and added the C/S only when all of the various handlings are second nature.
Think of the TUC as a tool, whereas the C/S version is a gaff.

The new Super TUC has a different functionality. In one configuration it has a loose fit allowing only casual handling -- more secure than an Ext [ but less than the TUC.
In Locked position it cannot be separated easily like the TUC portion. This adds variety but also handling concerns as must have to be aware of the alignment of the pieces.

A Raven could be ideal for removing the extra shell from play when no longer needed, leaving only the TUC for other effects.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
WOW 250.000 VIEWS !
theamazingsauce
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of theamazingsauce
Quick question. Will a Ex Sh*** poker chip fit over a TUC poker chip. I fell in love with the TUC poker chip when I saw the demo and was going to order one right away but I wanted to know ow if the sh*** would work with it as well. I love everything Mr Tango does. Keep up the good work!
On The Offbeat
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of On The Offbeat
Quote:
On Jul 1, 2016, theamazingsauce wrote:
Quick question. Will a Ex Sh*** poker chip fit over a TUC poker chip. I fell in love with the TUC poker chip when I saw the demo and was going to order one right away but I wanted to know ow if the sh*** would work with it as well. I love everything Mr Tango does. Keep up the good work!

No, it will not fit.
theamazingsauce
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of theamazingsauce
Thank you. I hope Mr Tango continues to make poker chip gaffs. It would be nice to have a copper Silver brass or a C/S Chip that matched the set. Still ordering my TUC Chip now!
funsway
View Profile
Eternal Order
10001 Posts

Profile of funsway
The Exp Poker chips is only expanded relative to the other chips in the set which are shaved. SInce it is not metal it can't be expanded like a normal Exp [

But, as a poker chip is slightly larger than silver dollar it might fit over that. The Super TUC [ fits over the chip shell.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
Sorry but the Exp poker chips dosn't work with a TUC poker chip.
I'm still thinking about Super TUC, I want to introduce the coin in the market but if I introduce it as Super TUC, nobody will buy the TUC. Actually the Super TUC is an improovement of TUC but I don't want to kill the TUC for other product.
I'm thinking to put a new name to this coin or simply sell as TUC plus Exp.
What do you think friends ?
funsway
View Profile
Eternal Order
10001 Posts

Profile of funsway
I see it as an "enhancement" rather than an "improvement" that should be available separately for those already owning a TUC,
as well as a special set fro new buyers. (unless there are manufacturing problems)

I am hoping the Super Exp can be used with other TUC than the one it comes with. Need clarification here.

Even then, those getting the "Super Set" should put the EXP away until they have mastered a dozen effects with the TUC without it.

This is to say, the full advantages of the Enhancement can only come to those proficient in the various ways of handling the TUC,
and not seen as an easier way to gain any mastery or shortcut.

I sent Marcello several new effects suing the Super Set and hope other "beta testers' have also. That is the real nswer to this question - how will it be used in the field?

funsway
View Profile
Eternal Order
10001 Posts

Profile of funsway
On review of the many private emails received about the TUC, most wish to know "what is new?"
Yet, when I query as to what TUC effects they already perform or prefer, it is usually only one or two of the dozens already available.

So, I am wondering whether the power of the TUC is "making things easier," "fueling creativity," "providing alternatives for favored effects, (other),
or just a toy for the bored or restless?

Doesn't matter -- just seeking what direction to go in creating new effects or polishing up old ones.

Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
I'm ending the new version, the name will be TUC Plus!
I made a small modification on the original version taking the advices of many of the pre sale costumers, before end of this year TUC Plus will be available in the magic market.
FelixKraus
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of FelixKraus
Love my TUC set. Very nicely made.
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
Hello Friends

I will be lecturing on December 13 at SAM Al Baker Assembly #35 President Poughkeepsie, New York.
After that I will be a week free so if some of you want to book my lecture around NY area, please let me know.
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
I just received my TUC quarter penny version and all I can say is I understand all the hype now. Simply put this coin is awsome. I will look over the video tonight and I'm hoping all can be worked with the quarter/penny combo. The coin is very well made and I'm looking forward to working with this gem.

Good magic to all,

Eric
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
Tango Lecture tour NEW York Area December 2017

December 12 Long Island
December 13 at SAM Al Baker Assembly #35 President Poughkeepsie, New York.
December 14 free at the moment
December 15 Tannen Magic Manhattan
December 16 free at the moment
December 17 free at the moment
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
Sorry I wrote for mistake December 2017 but I wanted to write 2016
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
Hello Friends:

A new edition of TUC plus is available, only direct sells from here

Morgan $ 350
Eisenhower $ 120
half dollar real price $ 100
walking liberty $ 290

shipping by air regular mail included, send your order to marceloinsua@gmail.com
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
Sorry I mistake the prices, the right ones are

Ike TUC Plus $ 150
Morgan TUC Plus $ 400
Half dollar $ 100
Walking liberty $ 290
BritishMagic
View Profile
Regular user
Phoenix. Az
187 Posts

Profile of BritishMagic
Put my order in; really looking forward to getting a T.U.C Plus in walking liberty!
tonsofquestions
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of tonsofquestions
I'm familiar with how the TUC Plus works, but I'd be curious as to the "small modification on the original version" that Mr. Tango talks about. Would someone be willing to enlighten me on what's changed?
Feel free to PM me if you'd prefer, or want proof that I'm not just digging to find out about the TUC Plus in general.
BritishMagic
View Profile
Regular user
Phoenix. Az
187 Posts

Profile of BritishMagic
Just got my TUC Plus yesterday (AKA Super TUC). Having a lot of fun with it; I can definitely see why everyone loves the TUC.