The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Suspended Dimension DVD - The Jacketless Topit by Dan Sylvester (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
Coolmagic
View Profile
New user
My mom...
67 Posts

Profile of Coolmagic
Does someone receive it yet??? Smile Smile
Joao Miranda
View Profile
Elite user
Portugal
441 Posts

Profile of Joao Miranda
I hope so....

Smile
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Sorry Chris,
Blaine didn't sell the show, people like
Paul Harris,Bill Kalush and a host of other magic heavy weights with big network clout sold it.

I like Blaine, it's just not the "Boy from
New York that nobody ever heard of " success story.

Also, how do you know he didn't wear a suit when he went to talk with th producers?
Cheers,
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Blaine did sell the show himself. Paul Harris helped him with his magic and character development.

I know he didn't wear a suit because I asked. We're from the same neighborhood in New York City ( I'm in Arizona now ).
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
David Bard
View Profile
New user
Palm Bay, Florida
36 Posts

Profile of David Bard
Quote:
On 2003-06-14 19:30, MagicChris wrote:
Pual Harris helped him with his magic and character development.
I'm sure that took at least 17 seconds.
Thanks,
David Bard
m@gician.us
MacGyver
View Profile
Inner circle
St. Louis, MO
1419 Posts

Profile of MacGyver
I don't want to throw this thread off topic, so first something about the suspended dimension:

Try wearing suspenders one day, or just take off your jacket and keep your suspenders on, its not THAT out of the ordinary to see. You guys should really check out the product before dismissing it just because of suspenders, which can be fashionable!(especially if you work at TGI friday's Smile )

to the blaine discussion:
Contrary to what some magicians seem to think, Blaine DOES have a strong character and does work at it, his presentation style was geared towards being "cool" and getting the TV rating up. Just because those that imitate him have no character, don't diss Blaine because he does actually work on character and sleights! /gasp!
David_Libertine
View Profile
Regular user
Lake Charles, LA
142 Posts

Profile of David_Libertine
Quote:
On 2003-06-15 03:41, MacGyver wrote:
Contrary to what some magicians seem to think, Blaine DOES have a strong character and does work at it, his presentation style was geared towards being "cool" and getting the TV rating up. Just because those that imitate him have no character, don't diss Blaine because he does actually work on character and sleights! /gasp!

Too bad he sold it to the #4 broadcast network... heh, heh, heh...
Boy: Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth.
Neo: What truth?
Boy: There is no spoon.
Neo: There is no spoon?
Boy: Then you'll see that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.
felix2
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of felix2
Ok,does anyone have any idea as to when this DVD is going to be released .....if at all? Smile
FCpreacher
View Profile
Elite user
PA
439 Posts

Profile of FCpreacher
I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile
magicpro
View Profile
New user
montreal
51 Posts

Profile of magicpro
never seen it but sounds cool
Magicman0323
View Profile
Special user
Just outside parts unknown.
713 Posts

Profile of Magicman0323
Has anyone seen the demo video for this, I'd like to check it out.

How about Kevin's performance, is it gonna be on TV on the East Coast ????

Best Wishes

Magicman0323 Smile
You'll wonder when I'm coming, you'll wonder even more when I'm gone. - Max Malini
guccimagic
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of guccimagic
I think this items is a hoax it is never going to be released. Kevin James has been pulling all your legs it has been about "to be release in the next two week" for about almost two months...........waiting and waiting, this dvd and topit is going to be such a let down because it has been so long in comming. I have been let down by so many items in the past that have been hyped for and over extended time. Smile
martyk
View Profile
Loyal user
275 Posts

Profile of martyk
HMMMM<
I think I should havce gone through the postings before listing my own, one of which had to do with Sylvester. So, others are also waiting and wondering.
MartyK Smile
Ozer4
View Profile
Veteran user
NYC
329 Posts

Profile of Ozer4
Just so any misunderstanding was cleared up about my last post, I was completely serious. Knowing fully the method behind suspended dimension, you do indeed HAVE to wear suspenders the use this topit.
-Oz
MopKrayz
View Profile
Elite user
423 Posts

Profile of MopKrayz
The DVD will indeed come.
Apparently the original footage had to be reshot.
Conus
View Profile
Special user
657 Posts

Profile of Conus
Patience.

Have heard it is being shipped within the next 24 hours...
Jason London
View Profile
Loyal user
Napa Valley
207 Posts

Profile of Jason London
Greetings,

Just a bit of information for everyone.

Hocus Pocus has Suspended Dimension IN-STOCK, and ready for delivery! We thank you for your patience. Smile
Jason London

This space for rent
cigam
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of cigam
Great Finally the DVD is out !!!

Smile
laidback
View Profile
New user
NJ
51 Posts

Profile of laidback
Quote:
On 2003-05-12 00:18, mdspark wrote:
What about those of us that are 'portly'? Is that an issue as it is with a regular topit? You can't use it if your belly is big.

Just use the enclosed diet plan, "Topit Away the Pounds". Individual results may vary.

If this indeed requires a certain article of clothing then I think it's only fair to say this up-front. Dress is an important part of your character. And if an effect doesn't fit your character, you really shouldn't do it, right?

If I felt this was something I would use, even knowing the secret, I would definitely buy the video rather than muck around trying to reproduce all the work Dan has already done for us.

-Steve
FZandura
View Profile
Loyal user
North Carolina
247 Posts

Profile of FZandura
Laidback,

I think your question has already been answered. Personally, the required item would not be out of character for me.
Smile
F. Zandura