The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Trick coin trickery :: T.U.C Tango Ultimate Coin (48 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..14..25..36..47..57~58~59~60~61..72~73~74 [Next]
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
982 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
Oh nice. Those are some great coins sets. I use those as well
You can contact tango. He sales them as well and in the USA there is JB magic, mark mason has them. Very cheap. Mark sent me some for free last month. I use his come fly with me in Morgans. Mr tango is also really helpful. He has them as well.
“The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.”- Anonymous
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
The teflon really helps the quietness of the
nesting of the shell and a coin.
Todd
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4389 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Thanks for the info.

KJ
MikeMgc
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of MikeMgc
I still love my TUC and is now part of my regular coin set, perfect for an ultra clean Winged Silver and Chink a Chink.
MikeMgc
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of MikeMgc
I haven't felt any need to modify the TUC in any way, for me it does the job and allows an ultra clean coins accross which is far cleaner than a f......r or [

The f....r and [ have their place but the applications are different.
MikeMgc
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of MikeMgc
Funsways book also provides many fantastic applications that leverage the strengths of the TUC - namely the fact that it can be handled very freely compared to a [ or a flipper
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
You can buy the teflon circles in your favorite dealer
MikeMgc
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of MikeMgc
I might just give the Teflon discs a a try.
MikeMgc
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of MikeMgc
I have discovered some extra TUC Convincers that work very well.

When I perform Winged Silver I start with the Coins layed out in row Tails side up, I then flip the TUC over Head side up again in a row to show the other side of the coin, during this display as I flip the TUC over I drop it from about an inch or 2 inches, I do this as an extra Magician fooler so that I am not just accused of using an [ if you did this same move with a [ game over.

In my version of Winged Silver I place the coins in a row on the right hand of the table rather than placing them straight into my right hand so the spectators see the four coins that they saw before in the hands on the table right up until the last moment and then I pick them up off the table in the right hand. With this presentation the hands never meet, so I think it looks stronger and cleaner than the standard Winged Silver again all thanks to the TUC.

As an aside I would be interested to understand what hand gestures people use to show the Magic (transit)is taking place. e.g. Roth does the Wiggle thumbs thing.

I also make use of some of the other convincers in TUC appreciation.
MikeMgc
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of MikeMgc
I haven't quite got my head around 3 Fly with the TUC, I will have to learn that.
MikeMgc
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of MikeMgc
And Matrix Reverse, that is a strong Matrix effect.
funsway
View Profile
Eternal Order
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
10001 Posts

Profile of funsway
Quote:
On Mar 18, 2015, MikeMgc wrote:
I haven't quite got my head around 3 Fly with the TUC, I will have to learn that.

I now an improved version of "Tripling" from TUC Appreciation

Your hands never touch. For fun I have performed this my hands shackled to the ends of a stick.

the coins are displayed on the open palms with fingers spread.

1) all three coins or displayed in the left hand
2) hands close, little fingers wiggle and one coin is in the right hand and two in the left.
3) coins are visible as the hands close. Another coin crosses over.
4) more wiggling of little fingers and the last coin crosses over.

send me a message to gusarimagic@comcast.net if you wish to explore.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
MikeMgc
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of MikeMgc
Funsway that sounds incredible and just like an effect I saw performed with the Johnny Wong Super Triple, I have been trying to work out how to do this with the TUC. I contacted Mr Tango who suggested some approaches using the TUC + some other Tango Coins.

Still enjoying and working my way through TUC Appreciation, started to become obsessed now with Coins, doing very little card work these days !

I will drop you a message.
Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
1513 Posts

Profile of Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
Is there any way to find out exactly what this consists of. I've been interested for a while but I'd want the walker and that's a lot of money
funsway
View Profile
Eternal Order
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
10001 Posts

Profile of funsway
Quote:
On Mar 22, 2015, Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse wrote:
Is there any way to find out exactly what this consists of. I've been interested for a while but I'd want the walker and that's a lot of money

write me at gusarimagic@comcast.net
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
MikeMgc
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of MikeMgc
Hi Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse

Funsway is the goto authority on what is possible with the TUC, apart from Mr Tango that is.

You will not be dissapointed, I used to perform sleight of hand version of Coins Accross but with the TUC you get the cleanest Coins accross or Winged Silver and with no sleights, its almost self working. You just need to practice the TUC handling and you will get this down in no time at all. The teaching on the DVD from Mr Tango is very good and I like the fact that the TUC works for me out of the box. Though you can very easily modify it or adjust to your liking. (See earlier posts in this thread)
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Quote:
On Mar 24, 2015, MikeMgc wrote:
Hi Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse

Funsway is the goto authority on what is possible with the TUC, apart from Mr Tango that is.

You will not be dissapointed, I used to perform sleight of hand version of Coins Accross but with the TUC you get the cleanest Coins accross or Winged Silver and with no sleights, its almost self working. You just need to practice the TUC handling and you will get this down in no time at all. The teaching on the DVD from Mr Tango is very good and I like the fact that the TUC works for me out of the box. Though you can very easily modify it or adjust to your liking. (See earlier posts in this thread)

Absoluty agree with this I also do these effects with sleights.
But the TUC makes it look so clean.
Todd
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
I will be lecturing in Miami April 29, Orlando April 20 and Jacksonville April 21.
By the way I will be giving a lecture in the At the Table Murphys lecture.
brainman
View Profile
Special user
973 Posts

Profile of brainman
Hi...how thick is the coin when out with the 50 cent type? I already own the quarter...
Please PM Thanks
nez
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of nez
Haven't own a TUC, saw "Crazy Year" and the price seems vy good for 2x TUC, just wanna confirm if it comes with any other gimmicks (I believe the orgininal TUC package also come with a crad?) Or I should buy both (able to do both "matrix reverse" and "year change effects")?

Saw rcommendation about the DVD "The secret", which I guess it only be sold inividually,right?