The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Trick coin trickery :: T.U.C Tango Ultimate Coin (48 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..14..25..36..47..55~56~57~58~59..72~73~74 [Next]
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
982 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
I use scoolcraft, lassen coins mostly. how well are the gimmicks made, I do know how it works. I think its pretty cool! how easy is the handseling of the coins. have you ever had a problem with them? and last question, how do I order a liberty set? I am in the USA
Thanks bud
“The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.”- Anonymous
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
982 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
I found the website Smile
“The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.”- Anonymous
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Ha Justin
Magic Warehouse has the liberty for 250.00
And the morgan for 300.00
Todd
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9998 Posts

Profile of funsway
I use the Morgan regularly with several fake Morgans for multiple coin effects. No problems at all.

It is the easiest to use (Peace dollar, Half and quarter) but that may be luck. I have never used a Liberty.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
982 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
Ok guys. I placed an order with magic warehouse. I know no other distributor that has Morgan TUC. I do not want a shiny 1920 Morgan. I want soft Morgan sort of how mr tango uses in his dvd. Does anyone have any advice. Has anyone ordered from magic warehouse and bought the Morgan's. How do they look? Are the soft? Is the coin using the old square "mag..." or round? 300.00 is about a custom coin price, and I want my Morgan to fit the above "needs" I've stopped my order until I know what I am getting. Magic warehouse doesn't like to answer their phones lol
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
Hello Everybody,

I don't know what happened, maybe my Penguin live lecture last week caused that I sold one Morgan TUC every day, I have them for $ 300 and the Walking liberty of $ 200.

Happy new year for everybody
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
I love my morgan tuc Mr Tango.
Todd Smile
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
982 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
How man TUC owners are doing coins across with the coins? I watched TUC secrets. Pretty amazing stuff! Every TUC owner should watch and study the routines.
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Quote:
On Jan 3, 2015, Justin Lewis wrote:
How man TUC owners are doing coins across with the coins? I watched TUC secrets. Pretty amazing stuff! Every TUC owner should watch and study the routines.

I agree to that.A very good dvd to have.
Todd
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
982 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
Todd thanks for recommending the DVD. I've watched it twice! Order a Morgan TUC from Mr tango directly! Can't wait to get it in the mail soon!
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4325 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Is the TUC's secret DVD the same DVD taht comes with the TUC coins?
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Quote:
On Jan 5, 2015, Justin Lewis wrote:
Todd thanks for recommending the DVD. I've watched it twice! Order a Morgan TUC from Mr tango directly! Can't wait to get it in the mail soon!

Your very welcome Justin
Let me know when it arrives.
Todd
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Quote:
On Jan 6, 2015, magicinsight wrote:
Is the TUC's secret DVD the same DVD taht comes with the TUC coins?

No its not. the TUC Secrets dvd Is taught by
Mr Tango he goes over numerous routiens
that can be accomplished with the TUC coin.
Todd
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
982 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
Here goes my review on my TUC coin. I don't write too many of reviews so hope I am thorough enough and give the respect the coin deserves.

Last week I decided to message Mr Tango and order a Morgan silver Dollar in His TUC line. I sent him a picture of my Morgans that I use now and he completely matched it. Pretty impressive. Another great surprise is that the coin came from Argentina to CA, USA within 4 days. My experience ordering direct from Tango was great, he is very professional and very fast to get the coin out to his customers. Quality of the coin is amazing. I own many Morgan sets from Jamie Schoolcraft, Mark Mason and Bob Swolding and Todd Lassen. The TUC coin is right up there with those names. Mr. Tango's Coin work with his TUC is very good, the coin looks just like a normal old Morgan silver dollar coin, a spectator can stare at the coin all he or she wants, you truly cant see nothing to give the gimmick away. What I am really impressed with is the ease of how the coin works. With a normal movement the coin can be made into two coins. Everything from coins across to 3fly is made much more easier with this coin. I have not practiced coins across yet with the TUC, however it looks very easy to execute the moves and looks really clean with showing just four coins. The DVD is very easily understood, Mr Tango goes over everything you need to perform and practice the routines. Some very cool routines, however I bought the TUC because of seeing coins across base on "winged silver" if I'm not mistaken. Looks very magical.
quality of the coin 1 out of 10... I give it a 10
DVD quality 1out of 10.... I give it a 8

the coin is only limited to your creativity!
http://youtu.be/vkP6w0gmw3M
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9998 Posts

Profile of funsway
Soon you will be ready for "T.U.C Appreciation" on lulu.com with many additonal effects. sleights and usage
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
Wow more than 200.000 visits, this tread is magical. Thanks Justin for your review.

About the TUC's secrets DVD, we are now including this video with the TUC coins.

By the way in my last Penguin live lecture, a magician that was there made an incredible nice routine with the TUC copper and silver. watch it.
Crownhart
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Crownhart
I have several of Mr. Tango's effects and love them T.U.C. in both the half and quarter. Mr. Tango do you see in the near or distant future of lecturing out in Arizona? If you might like the weather right now in the 70's you can ask a fellow member here in Tucson goes by the name Neznarf. Thanks for your consideration. Happy New Year!
SinCIRCUSly,

Michael C. Crownhart
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
982 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
Ill drive to Arizona from California for that!!
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
I'll be going in April to US to give a live lecture for Murphys and I'm trying to book lectures, if you have some offer let me know and I will put it in my schedule
MikeMgc
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of MikeMgc
I have been working and practicing with the TUC (Kennedy Half) now for many months. This truly is awesome and a gift to the craft of Coin Magic !

I have been working on another version of Winged Silver (based on the Roth original) but using the TUC and where the hands never meet. This also incorporates a superclean vanish and re-appearance for one of the transits and a penetration as part of the final transit. I have also added a final sequence based on Imagination Coins, where I drop the four coins into a spectators hand and then cause one of the coins to transit into my right hand which has been shown empty along with the left hand.

I performed this for the first time as part of my Boxing Day set and it blew the audience away ! some of whom have seen a lot of Magic and are difficult to fool !

As a great admirer of David Roth I always follow this up with Chink a Chink (following the method from the TUC DVD) The TUC makes this even stronger because the hands can be shown empty with only 4 coins in play before starting the effect.

If budget will allow, I will probably look to pick up another TUC or two at Blackpool as I would love to perform the 13 pieces of silver effect from the DVD !

What can I say, I love this Coin !

I have also recently purchased the e-book by Funsway which has some terrific ideas and handlings for the TUC.