The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Card Stunts with Gregory Wilson on DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
This is Greg at his finest! Available December 16, 2005
http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=1169

HEAVYWEIGHT BOXING - The card box magically and mysteriously jumps out of your pocket and back around the deck - TWICE!
PHOENIX SPLIT - Four aces magically appear at your fingertips one at a time -- with your sleeves rolled up!
RESET WITH A HOOK - A jacked-up, nitro-burning demonstration of derring-do that masterfully motivates why the four aces change place with the jacks. BOOMERANG CARD OF DEATH A playing card shoots from the middle of the deck, high into the air, reverses direction mid-flight and plunges back into the deck -- between two selected cards -- with only one hand!
BOXSPRING - One at a time, the four aces sneak our of a completely closed and ungimmicked card case.
JOKE IN THE BOX - Finally, 'Card Under Glass' without getting your cards wet. The bone dry (signed if you like) oker jumps from the deck and under the card box -- twice. Then, for the surprise finish, instead of under, it goes. . . inside the box! Gentlemen, start your Sharpies!
G FORCE - An unsuspecting spectator selects the same card three times in a row. You top things off with a transposition that leaves them in vertigo!
REVELATION IN SPADES - Find thirteen cards in a row - in perfect order!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
mackmania
View Profile
Regular user
Orange County
137 Posts

Profile of mackmania
Thank God! I'll have to break my boycott of Penguin just to get this DVD. I've been waiting for this for a very long time. Thanks, MagicChris!

Cheers,
mackmania
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice." ---Joseph "the Amazing" Dunninger
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
We all have to make compormises in this life. My long time boycott have Walmart was recently lifted.

APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1221 Posts

Profile of APC
I want to not buy it from penguin...but if I must for this...
Alejandro Peterson
View Profile
Elite user
México
408 Posts

Profile of Alejandro Peterson
Thanks MagicChris I was waiting this amazing news!
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Anyone that like Greg Wilson should get this. This tape is incredible. He should have put these effects on his L&L release, but maybe this is why he didn't....

Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7028 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
He put a couple of them on the L&L release. I too will probably break my ban just for this...
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1221 Posts

Profile of APC
Reset with a hook sounds amazing..cant wait!
kramerica2010
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of kramerica2010
I have high hopes for Greg. I enjoyed Double Take and Hundy 500 but I didn't like Pyro that much. I think this will be good. I love his style. BTW can somebody pm me about everyone boycotting penguin? I think they are alright.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2005-11-27 00:11, kramerica2010 wrote:
I have high hopes for Greg. I enjoyed Double Take and Hundy 500 but I didn't like Pyro that much. I think this will be good. I love his style. BTW can somebody pm me about everyone boycotting penguin? I think they are alright.

Pyro was sort of the next Card stunts, but it lacked so much.

paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
I have a lot if not all of his recent stuff, but I do not have these. Is this the one where he shows his strike double or is that Double take?
Lukenp
View Profile
Special user
560 Posts

Profile of Lukenp
Paisa That's Double take.
"Be natural"

-Dai Vernon
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
2001 Posts

Profile of iamslow
Nooo!! this vid kicks ***... I think its his best dvd release ever... killer material..
"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1221 Posts

Profile of APC
I thought card stunts was not out yet?
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2250 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
Baskitboy, check out the link in the first post of this thread. While Card Stunts has been on VHS for some time, the DVD will be out in Mid December.

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
mackmania
View Profile
Regular user
Orange County
137 Posts

Profile of mackmania
Why must Penguin do these things? The flightless bird is releasing Card Stunts and now Ring Leader. Now, we'll all have to break our boycotts. Sorry, Sankey!

Cheers,
mackmania
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice." ---Joseph "the Amazing" Dunninger
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2005-11-28 19:16, mackmania wrote:
Why must Penguin do these things? The flightless bird is releasing Card Stunts and now Ring Leader. Now, we'll all have to break our boycotts. Sorry, Sankey!

Cheers,
mackmania

They identified our weakness and attacked! Lol.

I think because they took over for Mgaicmsith, who did the original videos, they own the rights to them

paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
(SIGH) So how many will break. My knees shake a little bit but I think I might just get one. JEJEJEJE
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1221 Posts

Profile of APC
You mean hehehehe?
Mike_T
View Profile
New user
Alabama
85 Posts

Profile of Mike_T
Already own Hundy 500 which I thought was great. Looking forward to Card Stunts. Just pre-ordered from Penguin.

Mike