The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tricks & Effects :: Pointless-Greg Wilson (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
dirtyfoucault
View Profile
Special user
UK
728 Posts

Profile of dirtyfoucault
Are people still using Pointless? Does anyone use it with more of a mentalist influence-style presentation?
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7574 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Nov 10, 2022, dirtyfoucault wrote:
Are people still using Pointless? Does anyone use it with more of a mentalist influence-style presentation?

Hmm. Not sure what you are asking? Anyway, I use this all the time. People love it!
Check out Bafflingbob.com
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4323 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
I purchased it and the gimmick was stuck in the cap. The only way to get it out was the cut the cap. I had to replace the cap from another Bic pen. I then bought another one to give to one of my sons and the same thing happened.
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7574 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Apr 27, 2024, magicinsight wrote:
I purchased it and the gimmick was stuck in the cap. The only way to get it out was the cut the cap. I had to replace the cap from another Bic pen. I then bought another one to give to one of my sons and the same thing happened.

That's happened to me before Michael. BAll I did was to hit the cap that had the gimmick stuck in it on the edge of a table. Obviously you can only Hit the side that doesn't have the long end piece of plastic coming down from the cap but it does work.
Check out Bafflingbob.com