The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! :: The Resurrection Cemetery Gate Key (193 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2725 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
I have performed the haunted key literally thousands of times and never made a switch or had a reason to switch. I have an entire act with this and what a joy to perform.

Best

Steve
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
carlwag
View Profile
Special user
Huddersfield ,West yorkshire
747 Posts

Profile of carlwag
I have recently purchased this , though the key has not arrived I’ve read the PDF , personally tho all the routines are excellent, number 13 Millers Court is my favourite but I’m partial to Jack the Ripper themes .

Great work ????
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3830 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On Oct 10, 2022, carlwag wrote:
I have recently purchased this , though the key has not arrived I’ve read the PDF , personally tho all the routines are excellent, number 13 Millers Court is my favourite but I’m partial to Jack the Ripper themes .

Great work ????

Also can be the casket key to open a gateway to new horrors.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
carlwag
View Profile
Special user
Huddersfield ,West yorkshire
747 Posts

Profile of carlwag
Key arrived today , it’s super quality and it turns with ease without that flip at the end .

I’m thrilled with this .

Carl
Delimbeau
View Profile
Special user
May the magic be with you
597 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
I've added a haunted key story video here: https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......forum=14
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
2825 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Extremely late to the party and it's sold out, I just discovered... does anyone know of Prof BC will make a new batch?
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
Bogbadger
View Profile
Special user
England
627 Posts

Profile of Bogbadger
Quote:
On Apr 27, 2024, The Unmasked Magician wrote:
Extremely late to the party and it's sold out, I just discovered... does anyone know of Prof BC will make a new batch?

They come back into stock fairly regularly and it's most definitely worth the wait!- Drop Dan Baines a message via: www.lebanoncircle.co.uk and he'll let you know when they're next due. He's getting ready for Doomsday 13 and will be a bit hectic till then. If you don't hear from him within a couple of weeks pop me a message here and I'll ask Dan or Prof BC when I see them at Doomsday.
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
2825 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Thank you, Bogbadger!
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)