The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tricks & Effects :: Super Business Card Holder by Fujiwara (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Phatmeat
View Profile
Special user
Silver Spring, Maryland
751 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
Https://www.mymagic.com/p/card-magic/sup......d-holder

https://www.seomagic-usa.com/product_inf......_id/2817

This is an improved smaller version of Fujiwara’ original Super Wallet that was made specifically for playing cards and business cards. And it looks as good live as it does on the trailer.

The most basic effect is to pull out a blank card three-quarters out of your wallet, give it a flick and the blank card visually changes into the selected card or your business card, a prediction card, or any card of that size.

A nice feature of this gimmicked wallet is that it can fit inside your own wallet, as long as it is a little larger than the gimmick.
Comes with special wallet, extra secret stuff, and access to an online video tutorial.
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1855 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
FORTY BUCKS??? Smile Smile
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
Merenkov
View Profile
Elite user
414 Posts

Profile of Merenkov
Quote:
On Mar 19, 2024, EZrhythm wrote:
FORTY BUCKS??? Smile Smile

Looks like a nice visual way to hand out your business card. What do you think would be a more appropriate price? $30?

The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
2750 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Looks really good. Only problem is they probably want to see it again, because it's just so unexpected, but I guess repeating this is not an option. But great visual.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)