The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: APPS-alutely :: App for confabulation reveal? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
DragonLore
View Profile
New user
Toronto
76 Posts

Profile of DragonLore
I want to perform a Dream Vacation confabulation effect in a future performance.

As the reveal, I want to use a picture and/or video taken in Las Vegas. I’d like to have the picture on a webpage and/or Instagram & the video on Vimeo/YouTube.

The reveal will also use a SB Pocket Watch with the TimeSmith app for a time reveal.

Looking for advice on which app to use for the reveal & advice on the input method(s) one can use for freely chosen words.

The Architect of Predictions & MentalPlay both come to mind, but what input methods can one use that don’t rely on previously defined lists?
liamlevanon
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of liamlevanon
You can use Duality pro and input everything you want, on the spot ,without any preparation. It also has integration with Inject.

Duality pro is the only video prediction magic app that allows you to input data while the video is already playing!

https://www.cobra-magic.com/collections/......agic-app
yanivlevy
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of yanivlevy
Get ready for Duality Webinar.
The Webinar will be an online session on Sunday, May 5th, 2024, at 12 PM Eastern Standard Time.
For more information go to Cobra Magic website
Cobra Magic Technologies - Electronic devices for magicians.

www.CobraMagic.com