The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Smooth as silk :: DEMON WONDER BOX - A GIANT SILK PRODUCTION BY JONATHON NEAL BROWN (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
JNeal
View Profile
Inner circle
I used to have 999 posts, now I have
1623 Posts

Profile of JNeal
Thanks David for those very gracious comments.
Yes, I generally. Ask $5.00 for domestic postage.. if it is less , I credit you back the difference.
Foreign postage is usually more. All payments via PayPal
My email for booklets, props such as egg bags is JNWonderbiz@gmail.com

( I have a ‘newish’ booklet of 50 pages on my 6 ring routine
and soon I’ll have one teaching my version of the multiplying bottles...)

Thank you all
visit me @ JNealShow.com
JNeal
View Profile
Inner circle
1623 Posts

Profile of JNeal
Just an update for those who were looking for a streamer to use in my version of this effect. As you may recall, I end the trick with a 24' streamer that was created by Richard Hughes.
His fabric and the colors of his dyes.. make this a phenomenal finale!

Well, I am selling one of my streamers in 6 momme for about HALF of the going retail price! And tha streamer is in EXCELLENT condition!

If you have been looking to add this to your DWB routine, don't hesitate... I only have ONNE in the correct weight (6 momme) of fabric
Here's the link:

https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......forum=76
visit me @ JNealShow.com
inhumaninferno
View Profile
Elite user
452 Posts

Profile of inhumaninferno
JNeal, I just emailed you regarding the streamer, DWB booklet and anything else you might be offering. Just wanted to let you know. Thank You!

John
JNeal
View Profile
Inner circle
1623 Posts

Profile of JNeal
Yes, got your email and the package is on the way!
visit me @ JNealShow.com
inhumaninferno
View Profile
Elite user
452 Posts

Profile of inhumaninferno
Thank you, JNeal. Such quick and courteous service is GREATLY appreciated!
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
After this post I will have
1532 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
My wife and I (and several of our friends) were privileged to attend Jonathan Neal & Liane's show at Marvyn's Magic Theater tonight. They gave us a terrific night of classic magic fun (about 75 minutes worth). Not only did we get to see and experience Jonathan's outstanding linking ring and multiplying bottles routines (among other effects), we were treated to Jonathan's impressive Demon Wonder Box routine. Wow!

I was not aware of this topic (nor Jonathan's lecture notes booklet) before tonight's show. So it was a genuine surprise when Jonathan kept pulling additional silks from the little gleaming box. Again, and again, and again. Just when we thought there couldn't be anymore, there was more. And more after that and more after that!

Phenomenal! A real treat to be able to see it performed live!

Thank you, Jonathan & Liane!

Mark
Doing tricks can be easy, being an entertainer is much harder.
JNeal
View Profile
Inner circle
1623 Posts

Profile of JNeal
And thank you Mark! We were delighted to meet you after the show!

Yes, that routine is a KILLER. I am so glad you got to experience it without the prior knowledge of the booklet... It makes it fresh!

I hope we get to meet with you again sometime!!

All our best-
Jonathan
visit me @ JNealShow.com
SMERSH
View Profile
New user
North America
37 Posts

Profile of SMERSH
Hi.
Just came across this thread at the right time!
Hi Jonathan! I just emailed you.
Thanks!
JNeal
View Profile
Inner circle
1623 Posts

Profile of JNeal
I've written you back, SMERSH!
visit me @ JNealShow.com
Hayre
View Profile
Regular user
Arkansas
197 Posts

Profile of Hayre
Just as info about sizes of various vintage Wonder Boxes. I have used a double load Davenport (stamped) Wonder Box for many years. It is extremely heavy, which I love. Just obtained, from a well-known silk manipulator and past magic dealer, a vintage Sherms (stamped). It is roughly a half inch larger in each dimension, although still not quite as heavy as the Davenports model. It included the extra bullet load. Thrilled to make this acquisition.
JNeal
View Profile
Inner circle
1623 Posts

Profile of JNeal
The Sherms is a lovely prop! I had one and a bumper load as well, but willing traded it with someone here on the Cafe' for a set of Fakini 2 and 1/8" Biliard Balls! Best of luck with the Sherms!!
visit me @ JNealShow.com