The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Mentally Speaking :: Review: The Parallel Wallet by Paul Carnazzo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
The Parallel Wallet by Paul Carnazzo

What the ad says:

The Parallel Wallet is an everyday bi-fold wallet with one of the most deceptive peeks you will ever see.

The Parallel Wallet could be considered a simplified version of the sold-out Annihilation Wallet, utilizing only the peek feature.

It is made of soft black Nappa leather and has plenty of room for credit cards, your favorite Mental Voyage cards, an ID window, and bill compartments.

It has deep pockets to hold playing card-sized cards, including all of the Mental Voyage wallet cards.

As a p**k wallet aficianado, after watching the demo video, I found myself unable to resist purchasing.

It does not disappoint.

The experience of buying something from Paul is always exceptional. He pays attention to all the important details that lead to a great customer experience. Just really impressive.

As a p**k wallet, The Parallel offers what I consider to be perhaps the most deceptive p**k of any wallet I have owned. And the angles are definitely the best of any p**k wallet I have owned.

High-quality, full-grain, soft Nappa leather, beautiful craftsmanship, nice packaging, excellent and to the point video instruction, and very deceptive p**k that, due to the design of the wallet, is essentially self-working. This might be the best wallet of its kind for walk-around and casual performing.

I really love this wallet.

Highly recommended.

https://www.mentalvoyage.com/products/the-parallel-wallet

lunarfires
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of lunarfires
Interested in this wallet, does the bill compartment have a separator in between?
mysticmelville
View Profile
New user
Scotland
51 Posts

Profile of mysticmelville
This looks good. Is there going to be a UK outlet for this?
lunarfires
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of lunarfires
It is available from Penguin and Alakazam now, just ordered it from Penguin
mysticmelville
View Profile
New user
Scotland
51 Posts

Profile of mysticmelville
Thanks. Just noticed this myself last night.
Paul Carnazzo
View Profile
Inner circle
1174 Posts

Profile of Paul Carnazzo
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts Stunninger! I’m thrilled to hear that you are happy with it!

Lunafires, yes, there is a separator in the bill compartment.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Paul
remember....always use your powers for good!

http://www.mentalvoyage.com
spindoc
View Profile
Regular user
167 Posts

Profile of spindoc
I have to agree with Stunninger. This is the best p**k wallet I've owned. The workmanship is so good that I promptly ordered Paul's Lookout Wallet 2.0 and was not disappointed. Two very different types of wallet but well worth having both.
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2675 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Gosh this is tempting!