The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Deckless! :: Trying to Find A variation on Woody Aragon's Love Ritual (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
dgiancaspro
View Profile
Regular user
New York City
122 Posts

Profile of dgiancaspro
Cleaning up some things recently I found Three Playing Cards Torn in half. This jogged my memory about a trick I that I was working through and wanted to get back to it.

It was a variation on Love Ritual that only used three cards. Like in Love Ritual the spectator chooses one half and puts in in their pocket. Then they go through several moves, that includes turning some cards face up. When all is said and done the halves are lined up on the table the odd piece matches the one the spectator held back and the the halves on the table also match.

I tried going through the Magazines that I was reading around that time, and digging around The Conjuring Archive to try and find this effect. So now I am reaching out to the great hive mind of the Magic Cafe.

Thanks for any and all help. In the meantime I will continue searching on my side and if I find it I will post here.
"Mommy when I grow up I want to be a magician"
"Oh sweety you can't do both."