The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: F/X :: MUSIC FOR MAGICIANS (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
When I played soccer, I hit
1778 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
As many of you know, my wife Leslie and I compose high quality royalty-free music for magicians. But we had to put our business on hold after I was incapacitated when my dog and I were struck by a hit & run driver almost three years ago. It’s been a long and painful recovery, and although I’m still not walking without assistance, I recently regained the ability to climb stairs. Thereby getting access to our music studio and finally able to start resurrecting our “music for magic” business.

To celebrate, Leslie and I are releasing a brand new Latin-flavored royalty-free music CD. Latin rhythms have always worked superbly well with magic routines. In fact, almost all our previous CDs featured two or three Latin-inspired tracks.

Please have a listen at my website and maybe help us out by purchasing one or more CDs in our catalog.

Thanks!

Arthur

P.S. We now offer mp3 downloads as well as audio CDs.
Arthur Stead
royalty-free music and interactive routines
www.arthurstead.com
David Todd
View Profile
Inner circle
2332 Posts

Profile of David Todd
Hi, Arthur -

I'm glad to know that you are regaining some normal function after this terrible ordeal. Thanks for letting us know you are back in business.
All the best for continued recovery of your health and your business.

-David
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10614 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Glad to hear you are on your road to recovery. Thanks for the update and we look forward to enjoying more of your creative works.
Fedora
View Profile
Special user
Arizona, usa
754 Posts

Profile of Fedora
Good to hear from you again Arthur, glad to know you're doing better.
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7566 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
So glad to hear that we can buy your products once again.

Wishing you continued healing.

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1715 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
Very sorry to have about your accident (if you can call it that) and subsequent challenges. Glad to hear your quality of life is returning to a more normal state where you can pursue your passions. We have been very fortunate to have access to your talent and creativity and delighted to see you releasing more content.

Dan.
Michael Taggert
View Profile
Special user
Fredericksburg Virginia
656 Posts

Profile of Michael Taggert
So glad you are getting better. Can't wait for more. I still use music from the first of the cds I bought from you. Excellent music.
Amazing_kenno
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of Amazing_kenno
This is great news -- I have some of your prior work and it is good practical and fun music. Kenno
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
1778 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
Thanks so much for your kind words, guys. Much appreciated!
Arthur Stead
www.arthurstead.com
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
1778 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
Leslie and I released a brand new blues-flavored music CD … but I totally forgot to post about it here! It’s received rave reviews from the magic community.

You can check out samples of our "Make it Magic - Shades of Blue" CD on my website.

Rock on!

Arthur
Arthur Stead
www.arthurstead.com
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1715 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
Love the new recordings! Very versatile!

Dan.