The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: APPearing Soon... :: IUnlockYourMind iPhone Application (15 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1146 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
How in the world do you know what he "relies on"?

There are far more expensive devices and routines out there? Do you think none of them are worth it?
What IS your beef exactly Pegasus?
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Bore off dynamix.
qkeli
View Profile
Special user
paris,france
793 Posts

Profile of qkeli
Can someone help me to find the forum, I can't find it by typing iUnlockYourMind on the FB search...
qkeli
View Profile
Special user
paris,france
793 Posts

Profile of qkeli
I got the forum but still needs help for the settings please ?
KiKi
View Profile
Inner circle
GERMANY/ Hannover
1143 Posts

Profile of KiKi
Do I have to change my current screen picture to match the fake screen, or does it not matter when I use the app?
PhilDean
View Profile
Elite user
445 Posts

Profile of PhilDean
Quote:
On Mar 9, 2015, pegasus wrote:
Whatever Gordon, Mr boring. The hypnotist who relies on electronic gadgetry.

Whatever Pegasus, the guy who has no money and sits on the internet all day bashing people...
johnhilton3rd
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of johnhilton3rd
I'm wondering if anybody who has wikitest has also used iunlockyour mind and could tell me which effect they get stronger reactions from?
Marc Woods
View Profile
Regular user
The Netherlands
147 Posts

Profile of Marc Woods
Quote:
On Dec 24, 2018, johnhilton3rd wrote:
I'm wondering if anybody who has wikitest has also used iunlockyour mind and could tell me which effect they get stronger reactions from?

I do not own Wikitest...I heard it’s great! But unlocking someone’s most private place (their digital life) is one of the strongest pieces I do!! You won’t regret iUnlock!
MiNDHACKER / goochelaar
https://www.marcwoods.nl
GaMBiT_101
View Profile
Regular user
Adelaide
135 Posts

Profile of GaMBiT_101
Can someone help me get into contact with Myke Phillips, as I have tried messaging him a number of times with no reply. My issue is that I changed to a newer IOS device and when I went to the App Store I couldn’t find I UNLOCK YOU MIND or Augure. I want to find out how I can download them into my new device. Thank you
"Being able to do tricks, doesn't mean you're able to be Entertaining!"
Jupiter47
View Profile
Loyal user
299 Posts

Profile of Jupiter47
He’s ignoring I believe. Have tried to get in touch multiple times. Pretty disappointing given all the support I have given him over the years
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3254 Posts

Profile of 252life
Disappointing
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
k3nnyma
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of k3nnyma
I purchased this app a year ago but havent used it much as I found asking spectator to input their PIN and other info before divining those info cam be traced back.
Anyone has any interesting way to perform this?
I keep asking myself what would Peter Turner do with this tool… he seems to be quite creative and bring surprise using regular app from time to time
Chaz93
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1753 Posts

Profile of Chaz93
I take it that Myke has stopped supporting this? What is the best alternative for iOS?
tomriddle
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of tomriddle
I heard a rumour that Myke might be bringing this banger back to life. Is it true? Can anyone confirm?
asyt0
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of asyt0
Aren't there other apps that do the exact same thing?
Flawless
View Profile
New user
Germany
63 Posts

Profile of Flawless
Quote:
On May 18, 2023, tomriddle wrote:
I heard a rumour that Myke might be bringing this banger back to life. Is it true? Can anyone confirm?

It's already back on Digitalmentalism. On Android it's called iUnlock Pro and on iOS it's called iUnlock Elite.
bekralik
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1361 Posts

Profile of bekralik
Does this mean we need to repurchase it again if we had already purchased it before?