The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Lights...camera...action! :: Looking for Video Editor (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
ksalaz1
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of ksalaz1
Hello fellow Magicians and Mentalist, etc.

I'm looking for a video editor who can do my next promo video for my website. Does anyone know of someone who can do this? I apologize if this isn't the correct area to post this, but after scrolling through everything it seemed to be the correct one. Please PM me if you have any leads or if you do this kind of work yourself.

my website: www.astonishmentinc.com

best,

Ken
"Master of the Obvious"
atinczor
View Profile
Regular user
New York / Istanbul
112 Posts

Profile of atinczor
I recently had to find a video editor for a project of mine and discovered a great approach. I used online freelance platforms where you can find skilled editors with a variety of experience.
sammagic
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of sammagic
I actually needed a promo video for my small business a while back and faced a similar situation. Finding the right video editor can be quite a task. I ended up connecting with a freelancer through a professional network. They did a fantastic job at a reasonable price. I'd suggest checking out freelance platforms where you can find skilled video editors with experience in promo videos. Make sure to look at their portfolios to get a sense of their style and quality.

Also, have you considered trying your hand at editing? I've been experimenting with https://www.movavi.com/ for some smaller projects. It's pretty straightforward and might be useful for minor edits or even creating a basic promo by yourself.