The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: GENII - The Conjurors' Magazine :: This month's Genii with A Lucero on the cover with the Calabrese trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
martysh
View Profile
Special user
Greenville,SC
527 Posts

Profile of martysh
Guys -
I bet not many travel t this thread... but if you do and see this.... maybe I can help.... Jamy Ian Swiss is taking over Magicana and he opens with a description of Mark Calabrese 's take on Charlie Miller's classic Dunbury Delusion a trick I bet you and I have used and come back to over the years... well this versions so well described is terrfic. I practiced with a gimmicked card needed as shown by just using a magic marker over the pip to see how the whole thing worked.
Well I fell in love with it... and here's what I did... I dug up my old set of pip transfers that I had for probably more than 20 years and made the card. I erased the corner and transfered the pip like the old temporary tattoos we played with growing up... It came out well certainly effective enough for the brief time this corner is in view. Sooooo...
i have a few 3's left so if you want to do this let me know and I will be glad to make it up for you. NO charge... you just have to promise you will perform it.
Let me know in a private message.

Marty