The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: MAGICSEEN - Britain's brightest independent magic magazine :: Are these guys still in business? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
EvilClown
View Profile
New user
Richmond, VA
69 Posts

Profile of EvilClown
I have not received an issue since November and I have not received an answer to repeated emails.
Boomer
View Profile
Special user
Prosper, TX
671 Posts

Profile of Boomer
Did you check to see if your subscription expired?

I got an issue in March, #91.

If you haven't yet, get in contact with Mark Leveridge.

Dave
EvilClown
View Profile
New user
Richmond, VA
69 Posts

Profile of EvilClown
I only received one issue so no way I ran out. I have emailed. I have sent messages via FB. No response.
gregg webb
View Profile
Inner circle
1564 Posts

Profile of gregg webb
Try Chris Wasshuber at Lybrary.com He may know.
gregg webb
View Profile
Inner circle
1564 Posts

Profile of gregg webb
They ran 3 of my tricks in the last year. They are definitely still up and running.
Chris
View Profile
Inner circle
lybrary.com
1182 Posts

Profile of Chris
Quote:
On May 25, 2020, EvilClown wrote:
I only received one issue so no way I ran out. I have emailed. I have sent messages via FB. No response.

That is interesting. Do you have a subscription with Lybrary.com or with Magicseen directly?
I checked our Facebook Messenger account. For the entire past 12 months there is not one message regarding a Magicseen subscription.
Lybrary.com preserving magic one book at a time.
gregg webb
View Profile
Inner circle
1564 Posts

Profile of gregg webb
The new MagicSeen will include an interview with Jeff McBride. The new series of interviews will be found under Beyond the Pond, because Magic Seen is out of the UK and all the interviewees are from the US, over here. (Beyond the Pond for the Brits)