The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: J. J. Sanvert dvds (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
ades888
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of ades888
Does anyone know the name of the device he used to open a can up so he can then re-glue it with the babybel inside?

I have tried many, but they all leave a jagged edge which doesn't glue properly and is also obviously tampered with.
jjsanvert
View Profile
Special user
Paris, France
581 Posts

Profile of jjsanvert
Hi everybody.
Believe it or not, I just read this post today! Thanks everybody for these nice comments. I do hope beeing able to come and perform in the States in the future.
JJS
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3988 Posts

Profile of parmenion
I have to say, I don't like JJsanvert DVD.
Nothing new under the sun.
Too many move,no so clear for the spectator and I'm sorry but I disagree, He's not funny.
Best
Chris
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
jayder
View Profile
Regular user
scotland
196 Posts

Profile of jayder
Just got this dvd set recently and I think they're great.Some of the stuff I'll definitely use.I liked his thinking and thought he was actually entertaining.I'd recommend them.

John
asherfox
View Profile
Veteran user
370 Posts

Profile of asherfox
JJ DVD is amazing. if you found the DVD is boring, please watch the dvd again.
The cannibals effect is funny as hell (look the girl reaction XD).
Twisting Hofzinser, Invisible Flush Palm, Card Fusion, Cannibals are great effects.
to me, his touch on the invisible palm is one of the best, even better than the one from David stone.
I know some magicians found changing the cards as a kicker may confused audience. But JJ present makes it a worker.
setsuna83
View Profile
Regular user
200 Posts

Profile of setsuna83
I just got this set of dvds recently and the routines are great! like his version of cannibals very much. the only complain I has is he speaks too fast on some of the explanations and can get confusing at times.