The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Curious- Easter eggs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
I found outthat Liquid metal has Easter eggs in it after the credits. After the credits it will go back to main menu, hit enter and it will take you to clips of a show Morgan and his wife did. Im curious are there anyothers out there with Eggs? If so I would love to hear about them.
semo
View Profile
Loyal user
San Jose, CA
300 Posts

Profile of semo
I found the eggs too on the Liquid Metal DVD. Did you find any others on that DVD? I found only one. But I had to view the credits, go back to the main menu, click left (where the fork actually disappears) then hit enter. It shows Morgan doing a metamorphasis type act and his walking through a steel plate.
Scott Emo, co-creator of Fenced In Illusion - There's nothing better than breaking free!

And creator of Sacred - The Child Conjuring Illusion - Because there is nothing more magical than the creation of a child.

Find them at: http://www.masterofillusions.ca/
Alym Amlani
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1464 Posts

Profile of Alym Amlani
How on earth did you discover that Easter Egg in the first place?!
I'd love to know more about Easter Eggs in magic DVDs - Morgan should be commended for putting one on this video!
Logic Defied
Rcitgo
View Profile
Special user
Emporia,Va.
738 Posts

Profile of Rcitgo
The Dan And Dave Flourish dvd also has several easter eggs in it.
DJG
View Profile
Inner circle
1307 Posts

Profile of DJG
There is one in The Linkage
Bradley Morgan
View Profile
Special user
703 Posts

Profile of Bradley Morgan
http://www.eeggs.com

is the coolest place on the web,

except the café.

brad
"I do not know with what weapons World War 3 will be fought, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones." - Einstein
S.Segal
View Profile
Special user
San Diego
949 Posts

Profile of S.Segal
As mentioned above, The Buck Twins loaded their new release with numerous eggs. Most are difficult to find (via your DVD player), but If you were to insert the DVD into your computer, all of the eggs would be easily findable.

S.Segal

Also... there is one on "Gaft Card Magic"
Gaft Card Magic Available here!
JC Wagner In Full Metal Jacket here!
simply Sydney DVD here!
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1030 Posts

Profile of in flames
Gaft Card Magic is a must buy! All the tricks are very visual. Comes with an easy to understand booklet and Cards. Good job Syd! I heard you have a EE on the DVD. Im going to go search now.
Chris Keppel
View Profile
Special user
Kansas City MO
544 Posts

Profile of Chris Keppel
Hey syd, where are they at. At the end, menu or is there a little trick to it. Also what sort of stuff does it show.

Latz
Kepp
www.chriskeppel.com
Kepp's Custom Carbon Fiber
Dr_J_Ayala
View Profile
Inner circle
In search of Vlad Dracul and his
2169 Posts

Profile of Dr_J_Ayala
Quote:
On 2005-01-10 09:50, EventEntertainer wrote:
There is one in The Linkage

I assume you are referring to the Sean Fields DVD? If so, I got that when it first came out and had no idea about Easter Eggs on any magic DVDs. Do you remember where/how to find it on The Linkage?

The website of Frank Starsini (www.theambitiouscard.com) also has a small section detailing a few magic DVD Easter Eggs.
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4721 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
There are easter eggs on volumes 2, 3, and 4 of the new york coin magic seminar dvd series.
Special sale! FREE magician T shirt (a $25 value, only L or XL - see link) while supplies last with each purchase of MIGRATE ($35 ppd USA) Magnetic Coins ($40 ppd USA) or Conviction Prediction ($45 ppd
https://youtube.com/shorts/GbIwPoZ8qy4?si=eqxR6X6XGynLf3ET
inquire for ordering information here or to rubinsteindvm@aol.com
jeline
View Profile
Regular user
Baltimore
150 Posts

Profile of jeline
One on Tony Cabral's excellent card DVD Usual Suspects