The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: I know its killing every one but I have a question. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Ok, I know everyone and their mother have had questions and numerous questions about loops. Well I have just started with these, old IT head. Figured I would give it a shot. Ok now I recieved penguins million dollar knot and it's ok. But here is the question, I read on other posts that people usually just carry them on their "%r%%t"
Well I do that. I had about 4 on mine last night. Problem was that they all kinda got locked within themselves. PM if your confused I just didn't want to give anything away.
Posted: Dec 23, 2004 6:39pm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know what I didn't even put the question in. LOL I'm a moron. What can I do to stop this or fix this?
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
To fix being a moron? Oh sorry, you meant the tangle, didn't you? Sorry 'bout that.

I would just wear one on each wrist.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Yea I figured that would be it. I was just wondering for multiple ones. Thanks a lot Dave and the moron thing, I've had that issue for years.
Daniel Santos
View Profile
Special user
562 Posts

Profile of Daniel Santos
Stick them on different parts of your body. Maybe upper arm, wrist. Maybe an ear would work...

Place them around different objects. One on each wrist...the other two maybe on your wallet? A deck of cards? If you're indoors, there are plenty of things they can go around; a cup, book, computer mouse...just to name a few.

Maybe you can put one end around one button and then put the other end on another button.

Look at where you are and what's available...then work with it. I don't have loops, so I have no experience with them...but good luck, and be creative Smile.
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
In my restaurant I honestly keep them on the yellow card package that loops come on in my coat, hung in a closet there. When I break one, if I break one, I wait until I have the chance then just run over and get one really quick. It's not a big deal as I have plenty of other material that I do. Loops I always use in an opening effect.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Thanks a lot twistedace.

I started doing that too on either wrist and a few more in a card in my pocket. I know you don't need more but I'm starting out with these so I'm breaking them left and right, especially during my ring effect.
Eirik
View Profile
Special user
Oslo
879 Posts

Profile of Eirik
You could also close an white envelope and keep them around the center. Just fold the envelope like a Z and they'll be secure till you need them.

-e-
...As long as i`m not a world-champion at anything, the great reactions of doin` magic will do just fine.....
magicshift
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of magicshift
Keep one on each wrist and a supply of extra thread to make more loops