The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: We double dare you! :: Cigarette Up the nose (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Sam Griffin
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
170 Posts

Profile of Sam Griffin
I really wanted to post something in this thread so heres a stupid idea from a tipsy magician.

Tell the audience that you you have a blocked nose. But it's all cool, cause you found a harmless way to clear it. Invloving a normal every day cigarette, you get the cigarette and say " watch "

You put the cigarette up the nose, sniffle around alittle...then snort lightly into your closed fists. Open it to reveal a tonne of snotty blabber.

Just something really stupid, Really really stupid - using a thumb tip.

P.S Tooheys New I drink..Best on the market. Besides Crown Lagers..there allright. Actually, now I think about it - Corronas! yeah, but wait..! How about..Carlton colds OR..

I might go to sleep.

G'Night fellow performers!
"When we are on stage, we are in the here and now."
"The eye is the window of your soul."

"The PERFORMER must BELIEVE in everything that takes place on the stage, only then will the AUDIENCE BELIEVE!
markiquark
View Profile
Regular user
185 Posts

Profile of markiquark
I though after a year its time someone gives this some credit. Right on, aussi-man....
If you are going to Puerto Vallarta on your acations, let me know and write me a PM. I am interested in meeting magicians.
Joe Russell
View Profile
Veteran user
Buffalo NY
397 Posts

Profile of Joe Russell
You don't even need a thumb tip, why not just have the "gak" palmed and add the ciggarete to it. Problem solved and with one less prop.
Who is Tattoo Joe?
Eric Leclerc
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa Ontario
1185 Posts

Profile of Eric Leclerc
I have nothing to add to this thread besides that I am currently a tipsy magician as well...cheers mate..hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Godel
View Profile
New user
California
71 Posts

Profile of Godel
Mike Ammar has a great version of the cig up nose in his book the Magic of Mike Ammar by L and L Pub. Great book and the first trick that caught my eye. "Dude, I'll pay you if you if you let me know the secret!" -Sorry kid, don't try this at home.