The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Gaffed & Funky :: Looking for Poker decks with non-standard backs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
maxrod88
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of maxrod88
Tabman

Do you have a particular color changing routine you like?

The card would probabley be good for Allan Ackermans All Backs routine in Magic Mafia(1970)
max
erictan8888
View Profile
Special user
Singapore
517 Posts

Profile of erictan8888
Hi mike,

you can have a look at my website:
http://www.angelfire.com/film/erictan/card_page.html

I am also a collector of poker size cards and I have been trying to assemble a rainbow deck for quite some time already. The criteria I set for myself are pretty strict, much like yours, need to have white borders, about the same size, etc....

but alas.... such a task is very daunting indeed, and financially draining on the pocket... too bad I found that out much later than I would have preferred... hee hee Smile

if there is any deck that catches your fancy and you would like to have them, just drop me an email or pm and I would be glad to help.... unfortunately, some of the decks are out of production and can't be obtained anymore... also, some of the "pirated" (imitation) decks are of pretty low quality, inconsistent with what the USPC company is producing...

hope that you have success with so a unique and wonderful deck... it would definitely be something you would treasure over many things and for a very long time...

cheers
eric Smile
"Fill you life with magic by making magic a part of your life." by eric tan.
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
Hay Yall... the Jerry's deck is going to Mike after all. We talked today. If I run across another one I'll let you know. Wish I could send one to everyone who wants one (since I look so much like Santa Claus) Smile

Always cut the cards,

-=tabman
...Your professional woodworking and "tender" loving care in the products you make, make the wait worthwhile. Thanks for all you do...

http://Sefalaljia.com
Mike Powers
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
2986 Posts

Profile of Mike Powers
Many thanks Tabman! My rainbow deck is one step closer to reality. The search goes on.

Happy Holidays!

Mike