The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: We double dare you! :: Mental Force (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
HypnoticQueen
View Profile
New user
Quebec
52 Posts

Profile of HypnoticQueen
Effect - Basically you ribbon spread the card on table and you ask the spectator to look at any card they want, they look at one and then you know which card they looked at.

Explanation- Just before I explain this, it is not 100% but I have been doing this for some time now and I have had a great success with this force I would say 7 out of 10 times they would look at the card you want them to. so here is the explanation-

ribbon spread all the cards , the spread should be very good , the only move is ribbon spread and you need to ribbon spread in a manner that the spectator can clearly see you card the card you want them to look at, lets say you want to force queen of hears so what you would do is ribbon spread all the cards in a manner that no other pips will be clear only queen of hearts will be clearly seen , and if you do it very quickly like if you ribbon spread and your forced card can be peeked very clearly the person would 80% of times will look at the card you want them to.

it is hard to explain but basically you ribbon spread the cards on table and the card you want to force you kinda angle job it.
magicgetsgirls
View Profile
Regular user
171 Posts

Profile of magicgetsgirls
Nice! That's pretty good! If you don't have "Expert at the Card table" by Erdnase, you should check it out. They have some really good mental forces similar to this.
Someone who can use his hands is a laborer. Someone who can use his hands, and his mind is a craftsmen. Someone who can use his hands, his mind, and his heart is an artist.
prospero
View Profile
Special user
Elsewhere
572 Posts

Profile of prospero
This is, actually, a well-known and oft-used mental force.