The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The workshop :: Authorization for certain effects (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
mrmetropolis
View Profile
Regular user
who has only made
155 Posts

Profile of mrmetropolis
Well... I have many new ideas for effects currently in production. Stage illusions that is. The Effect being the same just new designs for them. I find that many current illusions are a little behind the times as far as the design. The car industry for instance always has to redesign the shape of cars being produced. Why don't we. I know the demand isn't as high but the times are still changing. Anyway. I know first off that I would have to contact the creator of the effects for authorization of the redesign of their effects. (and for selling) Limiting miself from rebuilding orgami and interlude. I also plan to use newer materials that what has been previously used. Just wondering if anyone else has newer concepts? And what they would like to see. Smile
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary, for those who do not, none will suffice".-Joseph Dunninger http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4wL5fX3xGQ