The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Good News! :: One Way Street (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Margarette
View Profile
Special user
Memphis area
956 Posts

Profile of Margarette
Just a little bit of info I thought I'd pass along. This past weekend, my church had our Vacation Bible School. The pastor's wife had some of her relatives come down for this. They have a puppet ministry...and are quite good, too! Well, he and I struck up a conversation...he remembered me from last year with my magic. Of course, I did some magic this year, too. But, he told me about an organization called One Way Street. They do a lot with puppetry, but also do stuff with ventriloquism and illusions. They have seminars and classes all across the country. They have a website http://www.onewaystreet.com if anyone would be interested in checking out their site. It looks to be good stuff, and if it is at all feasible, I will attend one of their seminars, hopefully soon!

Margarette
The only stupid question is the one not asked.
tglund
View Profile
Regular user
Broomfield, CO, USA
115 Posts

Profile of tglund
One Way Street is located here in Colorado in the Denver Metro area. Several of their staff participated in a two day conference hosted by the local chapter of the FCM. They are a great buch of folks. At the conference, they focused mainly on puppetry, so I can't speak to their magical ability, but if they don't know something they are very willing to find someone who does know and point you in the right direction.