The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Pasteboard Frolics :: Is cc coming back today? :: TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
disgruntledpuffin
View Profile
Special user
i have nothing to say about my
525 Posts

Profile of disgruntledpuffin
Where is cheaters cheater? I've been checking all day and it's not back. Is it really today?
GrumpyOwl
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of GrumpyOwl
sc_wizard29
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of sc_wizard29
Thanks for this link GrumpyOwl : I had missed it !
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1030 Posts

Profile of in flames
It's somewhat up now.
Jamil
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of Jamil
Looks like junk. Is destined to be yet another copycat thing. Bone takes most all from De'vo. Read the Bone thread on handlordz from De'vo himself! Strong stuff, things I've always known about him. But oh well, just goes to prove that there can really only be one De'vo. Oh well, you won't find me on a cheaters(literally) website.lol
Can't stand the wanna bees.

J
Bone
View Profile
Loyal user
Totally lost...
264 Posts

Profile of Bone
The cheaterscheater threads got me banned at HL. De'vo Emailed me about it this morning, I know he wasn't happy of the site being built up for both magic and manipualtion but I tried my best.

Anyways, I just leave it since I can't get in HL read those bad things they are saying about me. I don't wanna harm superhandz, that's where I got started up my things. Also for being De'vo's student and member of superhandz team was fun, I have learnt and understood alot. I just want to thank De'vo for everything. I live in peace now.

Jamil, Cardjinx, Phantom, Sith, I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. Read my Email again, and hope we get a chance to talk.

Bone.
Email: bone@boneho.com

myspace.com/boneho
youtube.com/boneho
twitter.com/boneho
facebook.com/boneho

Official Website:
www.boneho.com
trickster2000
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto
287 Posts

Profile of trickster2000
If someone was to be called a wannabe, it would be the 3 so called XCM's mentioned above... all they ever do is talk about De'vo and how great he is which everyone allready knows and whenever someone posts a clip doing something from superhandz, they get labeled a wannabe or fake or a poser... Its kinda sad because people have bought superhandz products to learn and PERFORM it... Im sure if this keeps up that it will hurt their business not because their product is not of excellent quality, but because more and more people are getting discouraged... when someone posts a clip of themselves doing a flipback or cobra cut and its not as good/fast/smooth as the creator they are usually put down. Remember everyone started somewhere..
I like learning flourishes from a wide variety of sources and I am NOT even close to having the skill that some of these guys have... I just learn to keep my hands limber.. just my 2 cents.
Roman
View Profile
New user
London
42 Posts

Profile of Roman
This is ridiculous

It's vertually IMPOSSIBLE to create anything in flourish nowadays without infringing on someone elses move.

CC was NOT a copycat website, even if De'vo thinks it was. It was supposed to be simply a place where members could rate vids, talk and enjoy the magic community.

I respect De'vos opinion on 99% of matters, but I think this is slightly OTT.

Just my view

Roman