The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: I want to see the manager! :: Edit profile :: TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
aliai
View Profile

Pearl City, Hawaii
0 Posts

Profile of aliai
How do I get the menu to edit my profile?
I entered the wrong information in the "from" field" Please change to "Honolulu, HI"

Thanks
Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
1868 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
Ron,

Look at the top right hand corner and you will see an area marked [Edit Profile]. Click on that and you'll be able to change whatever you want.
Coram Deo
aliai
View Profile

Pearl City, Hawaii
0 Posts

Profile of aliai
On the top right hand corner, I don't see area marked [EDIT Profile}. I only see [Register} {FAQ} [first yr archive]. Am I on the wrong page?
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4863 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Aliai, you have to log in first so you're recognized. Then you'll see the tabs Steven mentioned. When you click on the edit profile, you'll have to enter your password again before you make any changes.
Where the magic begins
aliai
View Profile

Pearl City, Hawaii
0 Posts

Profile of aliai
I log in. Well I think I log in. How do I know that I'm logged in?

I'm able to post replies.

I still don't see the menu anywhere.
Mary B.
View Profile
Café Tech Advisor
Howard City, Michigan
626 Posts

Profile of Mary B.
If you are logged in, you'll see the line "You are logged in as aliai" just under the links at the top right side of the forum page, with a (Log Out) link below that line. If you're not logged in, you won't see that, and you will only see the Register, FAQ, and First Year Archive links.

When you post replies, the forum asks for your username and password, right? That means you're not logged in yet.

Try deleting your Café cookies (if there are any on your machine), clear your browser cache, and check your security settings in your browser to make sure you're acepting cookies successfully from the Café.