The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: We double dare you! :: Possessed Rocky Routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
magicguy88
View Profile
New user
Chicagoland
73 Posts

Profile of magicguy88
Years ago... when I was working in a magic shop, I read an article in Genii about a magician who performed a Rocky Raccoon routine in which he ate Rocky and had the raccoon burst out of his chest.

I love this concept and have come-up with a great method of performing this effect as a re-enactment of the movie "Alien."

My question is this...who developed this routine? Does anybody know. I am eager to create this but don't want to steal material or rip this magician off...any suggestions?

Apparently the raccoon had a pink mohawk or something of that nature...a VERY off the wall presentation.

Ryan
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Magicguy88...

ok...times up! You tried! Come out with the routine!

I could use it!

Doug
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
JuRim
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of JuRim
Hi,

I can remember that Harry the Hat Anderson once did a stunt on TV, eating a guines-pig,using a special cage for switching the real animal for the fake...described in ,,Wise Guy" by Mike Caveney...

Hope it helps
JuRim
I asked if she like cardtricks. she said:No! I did four...
Reis O'Brien
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
2467 Posts

Profile of Reis O'Brien
This sounds killer! Imagine that little bugger chewing through your stomach all bloody and dripping gore!

Mmmmmmm.... gore!
Homo vult decipi; decipiatur

http://www.myspace.com/liar_4_hire
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1941 Posts

Profile of Clifford the Red
Oh yeah! Vanish a real rat only to have it end up inside your victims body....at least until it eats its way out.

Was that too Bizarre over-the-top, I can never tell Smile
"The universe is full of magical things, waiting for our wits to grow sharper." Eden Philpotts
magicguy88
View Profile
New user
Chicagoland
73 Posts

Profile of magicguy88
You're right Doug! I've asked enough people...sick of waiting. It's going into development. Reis, it will definitely be scary...probably not as gorey as you're imagining. I want to play for comedy...though the blood may be good in a Halloween show.

Ry