The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: 3d rabbits - alternative finale (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Flec
View Profile
Special user
UK
585 Posts

Profile of Flec
Whilst in blackpool in february I obtaitned a neat addition to my 3d rabbits routine (ammars version, the little yellow sponges, with the brown ears, etc.)

it was a jumbo (and very jumbo) rabbit. just one. possibly 6 inches in diameter?

how can this be incorporated into my routine? I'm sure you all know we start with one rabbit, then go to 2, then go to 2 rabbits and 5 bunnies (quite a visual climax.)

I am lookin for a way probably to swop the "family" for the jumbo rabbit?

any ideas? it is quite large and when palming it, struggle to use any of my fingers naturally.
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2181 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Just do it right before their eyes! have all the bunnies in one hand and the plamed big rabbit in the other bring the palmed one up to the hand close the fist and scrunch up the big bunny and get the fingers to holdthe big bunny and get them to hold on to it. Point to the their hand enough misdirection to pocket the rabbits. all its is psychology and misdertion.
Hope this helps
Matt
Thomas Walter
View Profile
Special user
Well, it is strange that at my age, I certanly should have more than
531 Posts

Profile of Thomas Walter
Try this:
Instead of using 5 small bunnies just use 4. BUT, only produce 3 of them at the end together with their Mom and Dad. Keep the 4th hidden in your pocket together with the big big rabbit.

Now openly put away the parent rabbits and just use the three small one. You can go into a standard "Two in the hand-on in the pocket-sequence.

After have shown twice that they always come back as 3 in your hand, change the handling.
The last time the 3 bunnies traveled back to the hand, instead of using the 4th small rabbit as before, you palm out the biggie.
With the same hand take one of the small ones and pretend to place him in the other hand, but hold him back and leave the big one.
Now take the other two and put them in the hand (together with the one already hidden) and put the two (three) in the pocket.
During this say:
"One in the hand, and two in the pocket. How many in my hand?"
The spectators now think that the answer is "Three" this time too. So you say:
"No, it is really only ONE!"
And enter Mr Superbunny!
PaulGreen
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of PaulGreen
Steve Dacri has a very good handling for the multiplying bunnies. Do a Google search to find him and then get his videotape.

Regards,
Paul Green