The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Looking out for our own :: Charles Cagle now in the presence of The Lord! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3176 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
I just received word from Charles' family, that following complications of back surgery on Tuesday, Charles went home to be with The Lord this morning, August 8, 2002!

I knew Charles only well enough to love and respect him. I would have liked to have known him better and longer, but I was blessed by our brief acquaintance. He was a tremendous encourager and a positive influence on me, as well as everyone around him.

But we do not grieve as those who have no hope. And I am happy for Charles that he has now undoubtedly heard those wonderful words; "Well done, my good and faithful servant."

Pray for his wife, children, and friends who will miss his fellowship.

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3784 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
So sorry to hear of this. Charles was a Cafe member, and posted as: chuck.

He and I often talked via email about magic, and I was wondering why I had not heard from him in awhile.

I will keep his family in my prayers.
Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Joe M. Turner
View Profile
Loyal user
Atlanta, Georgia
248 Posts

Profile of Joe M. Turner
I got his email about his surgery but no follow-up notice of his death. I had in fact emailed him last night thinking he would get it. (Been too busy with SEAM to read the Cafe in any detail.)

Sorry to hear this news.

JMT
Regards,
Joe M. Turner
turnermagic.com