The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Pasteboard Frolics :: Cobra with multi media XCM presentation DVD coming soon (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
phantomace
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of phantomace
I've been reading the daily progress on the Cobra and seems that it should be out pretty quick. I'm very excited to see and try out the special video presentation. I've seen Jerry and De'vo use something similar in their acts and I can't wait to try it out for myself.

I can do the cobra cut, but don't feel confident enough to use it or the advanced ones in a real show for a large crowd. But I heard/read that De'vo put in all the tips to make it near surefire everytime and even recoveries in case you are off that day.lol Also I heard that he built a safety in the presentation too.

It's about time they re-released the Cobra. It's been what, about 2 years since it was first shown and released on Superhandz.com? lol and is still the biggest baddest one handed cut in XCM.

I read De'vo's shooting for 15 September, but it mabe released early for handlordz/superhandz regulars/supporters (with a cheaper price?)

I'm getting it for the presentational part of the DVD, and want to see what that HDT is too.
Phantom
GrumpyOwl
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of GrumpyOwl
My finger is twitching on the mouse, ready to click that send money now button...

Cant wait for this one Smile
Rcitgo
View Profile
Special user
Emporia,Va.
738 Posts

Profile of Rcitgo
I can't wait either.I have his original limited edition cobra vcd.
Josh Allens
View Profile
Regular user
Virginia
188 Posts

Profile of Josh Allens
Wow, I cant believe you got your handz on one of those. Ill definately buy this. Cant wait.
phantomace
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of phantomace
I didn't get it yet, but I'm going to. Smile

Phantom
Burns
View Profile
Loyal user
218 Posts

Profile of Burns
Whos NOT buying it?
"I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous..." -GrumpyOwl-

"I don't invent, I do Personal Discoveries" - Myself-
phantomace
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of phantomace
They are supposed to uploading teasers or picture clips like today or tommorow I think.

Phantom
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1030 Posts

Profile of in flames
***! Time to dish out more money!
XFactor
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of XFactor
HDT? What is that if I may ask?

A multi media Xtreme Card Manipulation presentation will clear people's minds on what a real presentation will be and demonstrate that doing boring cuts over and over is not a real multi media Xtreme Card Maninpulation presentation.

To have the Cobra Cut DVD coming soon will empty many wallets out as it is the most talked about DVD to be soon in our wretched DVD players.

XFactor
phantomace
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of phantomace
They got the cover out here: http://www.xtremehandz.com/catalog/item/1177704/671827.htm

Looks wayyy different than I thought it would. No fire, no crazy graphics.

Sutble and classy. Different than the traditional HL style, but I can get used to it.lol

Phantom
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1030 Posts

Profile of in flames
Awesome! Thanks for the update Phantom. Im not too happy about the update saying "The DVD is half completed" though. I guess I'm just impatient!
phantomace
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of phantomace
They updated it and even put up the new cover to the DVD.

The DVD is almost complete.
Phantom
REPOLHO
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of REPOLHO
The DVD its out Smile I get mine Smile
Roberto Polini

Sombra - Brazillian Magic Society
http://www.sociedademagica.com
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
Hey Cabage welcome to the Café
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
Jamil
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of Jamil
I think it's out a week from Monday. I'll ask De'vo when I get a chance. Can't wait!

J
CLJ
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
281 Posts

Profile of CLJ
Wow. The cover looks absolutely crazy. Who did the designing for the cover? The teaser is awesome as well. And that's just the TEASER... Smile
"Watch this, you ready now? Watch this, watch, watch, watch, watch now, watch closely, watch this, you watching now? Watch, watch..." - David Blaine
rudess
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of rudess
KAM did the cover design.
Great Skillz.
Imperistan
View Profile
Regular user
Holland
106 Posts

Profile of Imperistan
Monday it will be shipped to those that preordered.

Imp
Cardjinx
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of Cardjinx
I heard they are in stock!

Jinx
Rcitgo
View Profile
Special user
Emporia,Va.
738 Posts

Profile of Rcitgo
I guess I have to get off my behind and order it!