The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: The Magic Video (Michael Ammar) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
stannmaple
View Profile
Elite user
487 Posts

Profile of stannmaple
I really didn't know what section to post this in, so please direct me to the correct place if this is not it. I have an old video from 1985 just called "The Magic Video." It features Michael Ammar. It's a very beginners magic video, but would be great for kids. It teaches everything from magic with rubberbands, cards, coins, newspaper, paperclips, magic wands, napkins, you name it. It's really pretty good. Have any of you heard of this video? I'm looking to sell it, but wouldn't even know where to go for something like that. Any suggestions? Do you think it's even worth more than a couple of bucks? Thanks.
Dann
stannmaple
View Profile
Elite user
487 Posts

Profile of stannmaple
Alright. I assume that means nobody has heard of it. Bummer.
saturnin
View Profile
Special user
Montreal, Canada
964 Posts

Profile of saturnin
"I'm looking to sell it, but wouldn't even know where to go for something like that. Any suggestions?"

HI,

just post it in the "DVD/video for sale or trade" section!

Cheers!

Ronnie Lemieux
There is no road to happiness,

happiness is the road!
stannmaple
View Profile
Elite user
487 Posts

Profile of stannmaple
Thanks for the help Ronnie. How much should I ask for it? I haven't done any selling or trading in that section. Can I just say I'm selling it and see what people offer me? Thanks again.
jconstantine
View Profile
Special user
Long Island New York
566 Posts

Profile of jconstantine
Wow this was the video that got me into magic when I was just a child! You have officially just blown and imploded my mind. Thank you for this walk down memory lane.
Misdirect yourself regularly before you attempt to misdirect others!!! Smile Smile Smile
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3242 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
Stan, According to the rules, you have to list a price.
TH

Occupy Your Dream
mindexplorer
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of mindexplorer
There are people selling this on Amazon.com for $1.99 + shipping. From the picture on the cover, this stuff must be very basic and you are probably right about it being geared at teaching children. You can see the Amazon listing here.

This should give you a better idea on price and how to list, etc.. I would include a link to a picture of the cover. Michael has another beginner video and it will prevent confusion. Besides, if there may be others out there like me. I am familiar with the other video (Exciting World of Magic) but haven't seen this one before.