The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Our new arrivals :: Possibly a world record - 21 years...50 posts (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Grey
View Profile
New user
Vancouver, WA
51 Posts

Profile of Grey
Greetings Cafe Members,
I introduced myself to this forum and its members in 2003. I have read up on a lot of subjects, followed conversations, and learned quite a bit over the years. Taking part in the conversation has never been my bag. Lurker for sure. At a whopping rate of 2.4 posts per year, I've finally achieved my 50th post. Here's to the next 21 years ;-)
Cheers,
Grey
He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. Jim Elliot 1927-1956
David Burke
View Profile
Special user
Prosper, TX
675 Posts

Profile of David Burke
Some forums, such as this one, don't add to your count. Sorry, but you're still stuck at 49 as I type this.

Looking forward to you getting your #50 soon!

Dr. David Burke - Psychic Illusionist
Grey
View Profile
New user
Vancouver, WA
51 Posts

Profile of Grey
Yeah...I noticed after I posted that the count hadn't incremented. What a letdown LOL
He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. Jim Elliot 1927-1956
David Burke
View Profile
Special user
Prosper, TX
675 Posts

Profile of David Burke
Now I need to go hunt where you posted #50 and congratulate you!

imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved back to Midwest to see
1349 Posts

Profile of imgic
Posting in some rooms do not count toward post count. I think this one and "Not Very Magical" are two such rooms...
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
David Burke
View Profile
Special user
Prosper, TX
675 Posts

Profile of David Burke
Now that's odd, you were at 50, now you're back to 49. I wonder who you upset this time <grin>