The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Latest and Greatest? :: Flight Deck by Steve Gore (21 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3254 Posts

Profile of magicmind
I have had a GPS deck for some time, and loved it...nice to see we have 2 options now!!
Bwebster07
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Bwebster07
I received the decks a few days ago and have been playing with them nonstop. The design is amazing, and the marking system is incredibly easy to read. There are endless possibilities using this marking system. If you haven't seen it, I encourage people to check out Asi Wind performing on Andrew Huberman's show. I ordered a brick, and I think I am going to order more. Great job Steve!
stevegore
View Profile
Loyal user
220 Posts

Profile of stevegore
Quote:
On May 4, 2024, Bwebster07 wrote:
I received the decks a few days ago and have been playing with them nonstop. The design is amazing, and the marking system is incredibly easy to read. There are endless possibilities using this marking system. If you haven't seen it, I encourage people to check out Asi Wind performing on Andrew Huberman's show. I ordered a brick, and I think I am going to order more. Great job Steve!

You are very welcome. Glad you are loving them as much as me!
Scottacorman
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of Scottacorman
Highly recommend! So much can be done with this deck. Being able to secretely access any card within a couple seconds opens up many doors. Invisible deck routine is easy and excellent!
leipzisch
View Profile
Special user
952 Posts

Profile of leipzisch
Do the edge markings bleed onto the backs?

I'd like to be able to quickly identify a card from a table (or in the hands) fan.
stevegore
View Profile
Loyal user
220 Posts

Profile of stevegore
Quote:
On May 8, 2024, leipzisch wrote:
Do the edge markings bleed onto the backs?

I'd like to be able to quickly identify a card from a table (or in the hands) fan.

Yes certainly, think of it as the back design which bleeds on to the edges! You can easily read the marks from the edges or the backs. Cheers
leipzisch
View Profile
Special user
952 Posts

Profile of leipzisch
Fab.

How long would it take to id a named card from a tabled spread, would you say Steve?
stevegore
View Profile
Loyal user
220 Posts

Profile of stevegore
Quote:
On May 8, 2024, leipzisch wrote:
Fab.

How long would it take to id a named card from a tabled spread, would you say Steve?

Honestly, it is way faster to spot any card when the deck is held in a slightly bevelled angle. It takes a second to see it. If they are spread out on a table it makes it harder as you need to scan throughout all the spread instead of one quick glance.
PS you can also see the marks easily with the deck squared on a table learning at a small bevel towards the audience.
Hope that helps
leipzisch
View Profile
Special user
952 Posts

Profile of leipzisch
Gotcha. Yes, helpful and makes sense.
stevegore
View Profile
Loyal user
220 Posts

Profile of stevegore
For those that wanted a video review of Flight Deck. Here is a fantastic one from Magic Orthodoxy.

I did actually request the product has a different name to the box branding but I highly doubt any lay person would google it. If it bothers anyone, you do not need to show the front of the box!

https://youtu.be/DPQWKYTRqzE?si=35tJ9dCe1XhR4jfL
Aritra
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Aritra
My Review for Flight Deck as a user

Prepare to elevate your magic game to new heights with the Flight Deck, a revolutionary tool designed by the mastermind Steve Gore. Unlike traditional marked decks, Flight Deck boasts an ingenious edge marking system that's both intuitive and effortless to master. Gone are the days of tedious memory work and endless practice – with Flight Deck, you'll unlock the power of edge marking with ease.

Crafted from premium card stock, each card in the Flight Deck is smooth to the touch and handles like a dream. Whether you're a seasoned pro or new to edge marking, Steve Gore's included routines will kickstart your journey into the world of visual deception.

Experience the limitless possibilities that come with understanding this cutting-edge marking system. Whether you're performing for an intimate audience or a packed theater, Flight Deck ensures that every trick is executed flawlessly.

If you're passionate about edge marking, Flight Deck is a must-have addition to your repertoire. And if you're just dipping your toes into the world of marked decks, there's no better place to start than with the best – Flight Deck. Unlock the secrets of magic's most sought-after edge marking deck today.
Highly recommended
leipzisch
View Profile
Special user
952 Posts

Profile of leipzisch
This sounds more like an advert than a review...