The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Deck the Halls :: Coffee and Cards: DKNG (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
rtmurraymagic
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of rtmurraymagic
Good morning and happy Friday! Grab some coffee, grab a pack of cards and join me on this weeks coffee and cards. This week I reviewed the DKNG playing cards by Art Of Play.

I really like this deck. It has become my new everyday pack of cards, will 100% be getting more.

Compared to the other cards I reviewed from Art Of Play, this is the least "busy" deck. Card faces are extremely easy to see. Design is smooth, but not distracting. There's beauty in its simplicity, much like some of the best magic effects.

Out of the box the cards handle well, don't need too much breaking in. And they last! I've been using the extra pack of them for practice. So I've been shuffling and handling them a lot while watching tv or learning new effects. And they're still handling well. Sometimes the more fancy decks don't hold water to bicycle's or Tally-Ho? cause they clump way too quickly. Not these.

Grab yourself a pack of these cards and give them a test run, I'm sure you'll like them.

Check out the full review here:

https://youtu.be/e9XBrqKb-Z0?si=4bVnzij0XL0YF-wd