The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tricks & Effects :: IARVEL Magic Watch & Bluether Magic (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Magic Dust
View Profile
Inner circle
1455 Posts

Profile of Magic Dust
The IARVEL WATCH is an innovative magic prop developed through a collaboration between IARVEL Magic and Bluether Magic.
It was designed to meet the growing demand for app-controlled magic devices and as an enhancement that builds upon the success
of its highly celebrated predecessor, the Infinity Watch V3. It is a sophisticated wristwatch that enables magicians to secretly
control and manipulate the time displayed, adding a layer of mystery and intrigue to their performances.

The IARVEL WATCH connects via Bluetooth to the IARVEL app on your mobile phone, which then allows you
to manipulate the displayed time from anywhere within an impressive 30-meter range.
Multiple Control Methods ...

https://www.murphysmagic.com/product.aspx?id=76161

HashirKaan
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of HashirKaan
Hey everyone, peeped Iarvel Magic's hustle with all these new releases. Looks cool, but can we really count on 'em? Anybody got firsthand experience with Iarvel products?
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3786 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Have other watches using apps continued to support the app. I worry after sales drop off that the app support does too. Can someone with knowledge chime in to help explain to me if that is possible, perhaps I’m worried for nothing
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
After this post I will have
1537 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
I'll stick with what I got, without worry of possible flakey app developers.

https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......forum=37

Mark
Doing tricks can be easy, being an entertainer is much harder.
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4326 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
I purchased the silver with white face. It's a very nice watch . You download the free app from Apple Store. This watch only works with IOS, not with Android. I just started to watch the tutorial. My initial complaint is that the person talks very fast and goes through the initial routine pushing the necessary parts of the app screen quickly and it is hard to follow what he is doing since he does not explain what he is doing. Also the camera is slightly off to the side and his hand is covering about half of the phone while he is touching various parts of the screen. It should have been shot with a clear overhead shot and he should clearly explain each step slowly so you can follow alone. I was getting frustrated so I stopped and have to watch it over again.
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3786 Posts

Profile of takeachance
If you get to the voice control part magicinsight, can you let us know how easy is the set up and if it works consistently
Cheers
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3786 Posts

Profile of takeachance
WoW, the site says 263 sold, yet can't get any reviews or further info on the reliability of this anywhere. Doesn't install confidence in potential customers
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
After this post I will have
1537 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Quote:
On Apr 27, 2024, takeachance wrote:
If you get to the voice control part magicinsight, can you let us know how easy is the set up and if it works consistently
Cheers

My experience in today's age of smartphones, Siri, and Alexa, if a time (or date or playing card or whatever) is said aloud, it is common for at least one person in a crowd to suspect voice recognition.

Mark
Doing tricks can be easy, being an entertainer is much harder.
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3786 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this Mark, your opinion is always appreciated mate.