The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Latest and Greatest? :: L4D App: The Ultimate Way to Force Up to 4 Digits (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
magicodemian
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of magicodemian
You might think my opinion is a tad biased because I was part of the Beta Testing for this app: L4D. L4D stands for "Last 4 Digits," it's a way to force any 4-digit number using two bank cards and Apple Pay (that means it's iPhone-only, sorry!).

The app offers multiple input and forcing methods, it's super user-friendly, has quick reset, and allows adding your own custom cards. Details and instructions are available for viewing here, so you can gauge if it's worth buying: [link to Vimeo]. Use the password "4digitsreveal"

Initially, I confess I wasn't too enthused about the app. However, after a significant rebuild of the app, including features I requested like the ability to add custom cards, my opinion completely changed.

Recently, I decided to do some performances with no big expectations, and the reactions were astonishing. L4D allows for guessing and forcing choices fairly and effectively. It's definitely something I'll incorporate into my future presentations. Strongly recommend!

Additionally, the support offered by the developer, Joshua, is exceptional. He responds quickly and is very helpful. The support experience rivals only that of my favorite developer, Ian Pidgeon (iTHUMP).

In summary, L4D is a valuable addition to any magician's arsenal and offers exciting possibilities for creative performances.

You can get the app here: https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/l4d/id6470237324
RichOrvec
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of RichOrvec
Can you repost the Vimeo link? Doesn’t seem to be a link there.
magicodemian
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of magicodemian
Https://vimeo.com/showcase/11068785
Use the password "4digitsreveal"
MagicJosh2212
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of MagicJosh2212
Thanks for this, Craig Petty did a review show special on this last night: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gQulD9QEHI
Merlin73
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of Merlin73
I just got this today after seeing Craig's review. It's easy to set up and does exactly what it says on the ad copy. I look forward to trying this at the weekend.
It states it will be adding more cards as well which will be good.
Phatmeat
View Profile
Special user
Silver Spring, Maryland
755 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
Quote:
On Apr 5, 2024, magicodemian wrote:

No videos are showing.
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1528 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
On Apr 23, 2024, Phatmeat wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 5, 2024, magicodemian wrote:

No videos are showing.

Just checked all working you must have typed something wrong. Did you copy and paste the password? It shouldn’t have the speech marks
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4544 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Don't do the quotations
Phatmeat
View Profile
Special user
Silver Spring, Maryland
755 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
Appreciate the responses.

I found the issue. It wasn’t the password. I was entering that correctly. I had an older version of the Vimeo app on my phone that wasn’t displaying the videos, likely due to compatibility issues. When I opened the link natively within the browser I could see all of the videos. Then I updated my Vimeo app and it started working in there too.
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4201 Posts

Profile of JanForster
I have it - I love it! Excellent support, and already provided with several updates. A lovely additional method for forcing digits. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
MagicJosh2212
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of MagicJosh2212
Quote:
On Apr 28, 2024, JanForster wrote:
I have it - I love it! Excellent support, and already provided with several updates. A lovely additional method for forcing digits. Jan

I'm glad you're enjoying the app
MagicJosh2212
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of MagicJosh2212
Quote:
On Apr 22, 2024, Merlin73 wrote:
I just got this today after seeing Craig's review. It's easy to set up and does exactly what it says on the ad copy. I look forward to trying this at the weekend.
It states it will be adding more cards as well which will be good.

Thanks for your support, I've been adding a fair few cards to the app, if you have any not in the library then let me know and I'll try get them added