The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes :: Very Hush-Hush by John Bannon (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
rtmurraymagic
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of rtmurraymagic
This book is going to become a classic. We all know and love John Bannon's work like twisted sister, spin doctor and his books like Dear Mr. Fantasy. Add Very Hush-hush to that list! With 40 card tricks in this book there's hit after hit. And what's even better is the little to no slight of hand. I really enjoy that aspect of his work because it almost forces you to put a focus on the presentation of the effect. Get the participants involved and build up the magic moments. There's a lot of great impromptu effects in this book as well and a great amount of tips as well as false cuts, shuffles, forces, and other golden nuggets that you can take to your other effects. The only negative in my opinion is that some of the sections can feel repetitive, but that just goes to show the amount of different ideas you can create with learning techniques or a single effect. You can check out my full review of Very Hush-Hush here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8wwm7wm2gI