The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Latest and Greatest? :: Cosmos System by Blackbox Magic Creations (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3220 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Saw this come through, thoughts?

https://www.blackboxmagic.store/product-page/cosmos-system

Looks to be definitely thinner than the Legacy System by Joao

Currently being offered at $300, regular price $500.

Introducing the COSMOS System: A Quantum Leap in Mentalism

Embark on a journey beyond the ordinary with the COSMOS System, a revolutionary advancement in the realm of mentalism. Crafted meticulously over 3 years by our ingenious team of engineers and software developers, COSMOS opens the gateway to a new era of astonishment and wonder.

The COSMOS Wallet stands at the forefront of innovation, boasting capabilities beyond imagination:

????Print: Instantly materialize tickets, receipts, boarding passes, and more with the tap of a button. The COSMOS Wallet transforms into a portable printing powerhouse, ready to manifest whatever you desire.

???? Predict: Take out 'seemingly' HANDWRITTEN PREDICTIONS from your wallet. From crush name revelations to confabulations, it is mentalism re-defined. Imagine your Inject2 peek being directly printed inside your wallet. Unveil secrets and revelations with seamless finesse.

???? Peek: A never-before-seen peek discreetly nestled within your wallet. We bet you can't guess the method for this one.

Accompanied by our cutting-edge COSMOS app, meticulously designed to mirror the familiar interface of your smartphone's notes app, the COSMOS System grants you unparalleled control and customization over your routines.

Dive into a realm of endless possibilities, where creativity knows no bounds.

With 20 suggested routines to kickstart your journey, the COSMOS System serves as a canvas for your imagination, inviting you to craft infinite tales of intrigue and mystique.

INTEGRATIONS: Integrated seamlessly with Inject, Wikitest, Elips, and other renowned apps, the COSMOS System transcends conventional boundaries, empowering you to orchestrate feats of mentalism previously deemed impossible.

???? Stay tuned for the upcoming trailer, set to unveil the full splendor of the COSMOS System.

???? Secure your unit today at an exclusive 40% early bird discount, and prepare to embark on a voyage through the cosmos of mentalism. Shipping commences this April.

???? Available in 4 variants:

1. **Bifold Wallet** (58 mm printhead)
2. **Card Carrier Wallet** (58 mm printhead)
3. **Case Printer** (58 mm)
4. **Case Printer** (80 mm)

Join us as we redefine the boundaries of perception and usher in a new dawn of mentalism with the COSMOS System. We will keep providing updates for the COSMOS system application as we keep innovating it beyond imagination.
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
13001 Posts

Profile of John C
Very interesting. Need to see the variants as well as exactly how the data gets to the printer.
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3220 Posts

Profile of lunatik
From Moustapha:

Sadly another rippoff version of Glyphs app with same inputs and everything is copied even the ideas that I shared with you guys here in the group. The printer is called “OSMOS SYSTEM”
I’m not the first person to do a Thermal printer but I’m the first person to create all those inputs an ideas that you see in app:
Notes input
Api input
Swami input
Etc
When I spoke with the developer a while back he gave me a man word that they wont copy any of the ideas or inputs.
But I gues not they copied many things Even the trailer they are copying the idea of yellow noteys which I shared a while back so is the business card,
They also approached some of Glyphs owners in the inbox to offer them a discount for writing positive review very pathetic
It’s such a shame, unethical approach now adays everyone copying others its shame
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
DJG
View Profile
Inner circle
1298 Posts

Profile of DJG
It's my understanding Glyphs is only IOS? Maybe this is what us Android users need, that is *if* it's not a rip off (I'm withholding judgment until I hear from the creators and do my own research).
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
13001 Posts

Profile of John C
I guess I'll keep buying wallets. Haha
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
760 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
Its such a clear copy of Glyphs.

Glyphs is a thermal printer, cosmos is a thermal printer

Glyphs was the first of its kind to have these integrations, cosmos has integrations

Moustapha came up with the idea to use yellow paper as post its, and later manufactured them. They use yellow paper in their trailer as a post it

Glyphs has a notes app as the main input, Cosmos has a notes app as the main input.

There's nothing new here.
Magicboyk
View Profile
New user
Chandigarh | India
1 Post

Profile of Magicboyk
Have already ordered one, I have a good feeling it would be good !
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
13001 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Apr 28, 2024, Magicboyk wrote:
Have already ordered one, I have a good feeling it would be good !

First post? Welcome.