The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Nothing up my sleeve... :: Shoot Ogawa (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4684 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Shoot did an AMAZING coin routine on Penn and Teller Fool Us. He was INCREDIBLE!!
Special sale! FREE magician T shirt (a $25 value, only L or XL - see link) while supplies last with each purchase of MIGRATE ($35 ppd USA) Magnetic Coins ($40 ppd USA) or Conviction Prediction ($45 ppd
https://youtube.com/shorts/GbIwPoZ8qy4?si=eqxR6X6XGynLf3ET
inquire for ordering information here or to rubinsteindvm@aol.com
cytoplast
View Profile
New user
41 Posts

Profile of cytoplast
I’m excited to see it - his magic is so clean and elegant. He makes very difficult sleight of hand look so effortless.
cytoplast
View Profile
New user
41 Posts

Profile of cytoplast
Got to watch it - it was beautiful, as always from Shoot Ogawa.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9538 Posts

Profile of Mb217
It really was amazing. One can only wish to do magic that well. It’s always good to present on Fool Us, it can only help you, win or lose. With what Shoot does so well is also hard to slip by seasoned pros like Penn & Teller, or anyone that know’s what is the essence of good coin & closeup magic. It typically lies in our ability to pull it off. In this instance, it’s like answering the same question correctly…twice. Still, what a beautiful presentation and demonstration of pure magic…BRAVO! Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
GJo
View Profile
Loyal user
283 Posts

Profile of GJo
Even more magical was the post-commercial break mea culpa and subsequent awarding of the FU Trophy to Ben Jackson, who they said didn’t fool them! That was a fantastic trick.
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4684 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Here it is for those who missed thos wonderful performance:
https://youtu.be/TeVGbmHsMuE?si=tOEJoA_m-1zJgtp4
Special sale! FREE magician T shirt (a $25 value, only L or XL - see link) while supplies last with each purchase of MIGRATE ($35 ppd USA) Magnetic Coins ($40 ppd USA) or Conviction Prediction ($45 ppd
https://youtube.com/shorts/GbIwPoZ8qy4?si=eqxR6X6XGynLf3ET
inquire for ordering information here or to rubinsteindvm@aol.com
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7034 Posts

Profile of magicfish
A true artist.
tonsofquestions
View Profile
Inner circle
1813 Posts

Profile of tonsofquestions
Thanks for that link. A beautiful routine. What a wonderful use of the so many classic elements taken to a new level.
Tschark86
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of Tschark86
He did this in the Sunday Gala Show at Blackpool as well. As far as I know, this is the routine he won FISM with last year. The guy is such a great magician and also seems like a really nice guy.
Watched his show on Friday, lecture on Saturday and the aforementioned gala act on Sunday at Blackpool and loved every minute of it.
badwords
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of badwords
On top of his amazing skill and talent, he's real pillar of magic here in Japan and active with the community. He does twitter hangouts often (x spaces? whatever they're called) where he just talks magic for anyone to tune in and listen. Maybe I will try and take notes of anything interesting for the cafe next time I tune in.
GlennLawrence
View Profile
Veteran user
Randolph NJ
322 Posts

Profile of GlennLawrence
I just got to watch this and it was a great routine, but of course one would expect nothing less from Shoot Ogawa!
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4195 Posts

Profile of warren
Shoot is amazing and that performance was no different...superb.