The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Trick coin trickery :: Problem with Transient Coins by Roy Keepers (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Walking Bob
View Profile
Elite user
499 Posts

Profile of Walking Bob
I bought a set of Transient Coins a few years back. But I have lost my password to get access to the Vimeo video for instructions. Set is made up with quarters. Would anyone
possibly share the password with me? Would be much appreciated!!!

Thanks in advance and have a great day!!!

Walking Magic Bob in Iowa
Doctor Zolar
View Profile
Regular user
El Paso TX
151 Posts

Profile of Doctor Zolar
I don't have the set YET or the code, BUT . . . . Are these strong enough that if you palmed one and held another at the thumb and first finger tip, that when released, it would FLY back to the palmed one ?

(So, kind of like a retention vanish, but being pulled back by the magnets.)
tonsofquestions
View Profile
Inner circle
1816 Posts

Profile of tonsofquestions
I'm not sure that would be possible with any strength. Edge on, the pull is much less, and diminishes the farther they get.

For me, the distance between my fingertips and the FPed coin is more than the diameter of a coin (depending kn the size). Moving on its own at that point is extremely unlikely for any strength. If that's what you're looking for, you might have more luck with a a pull of some kind.
Walking Bob
View Profile
Elite user
499 Posts

Profile of Walking Bob
I am just looking for the code to the video.

Thanks in advance and have a great day!!!

Walking Magic Bob in Iowa
Walking Bob
View Profile
Elite user
499 Posts

Profile of Walking Bob
I emailed Roy Kueppers and he was nice enough to send me the code for Transient Coins that I needed.

A Big Shout Out and Thank you to Roy!!!

Walking Magic Bob