The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Not very magical, still... :: Wish Me Luck (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
When I played soccer, I hit
1778 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
Hello Folks,

I haven’t posted in a long time because I’m still recovering from a hit & run incident, and haven’t felt inclined to participate here.

But just thought I’d let you know I’ve got a song on Ace Frehley’s new “10,000 Volts” album which was released about 2 weeks ago. It charted really well, especially on the hard rock charts (entering at #2), so let’s hope the record sells!

Arthur
Arthur Stead
royalty-free music and interactive routines
www.arthurstead.com
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Rock on!!!! Smile

Smile Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10615 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
This is great news Arthur. Ace's new album album is great and it is so good to hear that you are part of it. So glad to hear you are feeling better and to see you popping in here more often. I've always enjoyed your posts and truly hope your recovery is progressing and the album continues to climb and do well on the charts. Nothing better to help your recovery than a success.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16552 Posts

Profile of tommy
Good luck Arthur and get well soon.

The only thing that I know about heavy mental and Ace Frehley is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy6JAX3Q......njection
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5935 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Great to see you back in the mainstream rock world, Arthur. Smile
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
When I played soccer, I hit
1778 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
Thanks so much for your encouragement, guys & gals.

Tommy: Would you believe, I had no idea Ace was into magic? Even after 2 years of working closely together in the 1980s, the subject never came up.

I only found out about it a month ago when I was being interviewed for a new book about KISS & Ace. When I mentioned my magic career, the author exclaimed, “That’s amazing! Ace is getting back into magic, too.”

To be fair, back then we had other things on our minds. And by his own admission to me recently, Ace was still pretty “wasted” when we formed Frehley’s Comet.
Arthur Stead
royalty-free music and interactive routines
www.arthurstead.com
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3531 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Fractured Mirror was one song I always wanted to use for a magic routine.
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
3025 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
Congrats! That's awesome!
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings